Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Happy's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy

Staff Member

M

Username: Happy

Name
Happy

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? Yes, almost 14-day

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. [U:1:1343548989], https://tfstats.tf/player/32533101

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:671774494

Your DiscordID
M7#2002

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
most of my time on dodgeball ( normal ), so I would love to moderate this server.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
every moderator I saw in the game was cool and helpful, so I would love to take a part in that.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you know or have spoken to
Ricky :3+Michael

How often do you play TF2?
I play the game every time or just join and watch the game as a spectator, I join it maybe from 2 to 4 times a day

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
The player will first get a warning about his act If he didn't cooperate he will get punished for The act.

The punishment will be as followed:
1-Chat(Racism, offensive) After the warning he will get a 15-minute gag or more depending on how bad his act was, if he didn't cooperate and stopped he will get a 45-minute gag up to 5-hour gag, if the act counties he will start getting ban from 1 day to a week.

2-Voice chat(Mic Spam using any voice board, racial and aggressive talk)

.The Mic spammer will get a 30-minute Mute, If what he spammed annoyed a lot of players he will get a 6-hour mute if he cooperates and stopped the mute will be removed if not a ban will get involved in action starting from a 1-day ban and will get more depending on if the player is willing to stop or not.
.The Toxic talker didn't stop after the warning the player will get a 15-minute mute if the toxic talk still going after the mute he will get a 3-hour mute then a 6-hour mute, if the act is still up on going the player, will get a 1-day ban/ 3-day ban / 1-week ban.

3-stealing/blocking

Depending on the situation because often times players just space out mid-play and will not be on purpose so I will only remind them with a warning, If that was not the situation the player will be slayed/explodes, which I will do only three times If the player didn't stop he will get kicked first then 1-day ban to a 1-week ban.

4-Sprays(NSFW)
The player will get a warning about the spray if the spray is still on the map he will get kicked ( If the player rejoins with the same spray he will get a sprayban if not).

Note on the bans: I don't like to give long periods of bans since it's quite harsh on the player but if he takes it too far without listening or doing to the rules and breaking them over and over I will give him the bans.
And for the permanent bans, I will always take a short time to think about if he really deserves the permanent ban or not.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
The first thing is that my English is good, not excellent just good. (I may get words wrong and mostly I translate the hard words, but I can understand a lot of what is written in front of me )

The second thing I love to joke around a lot with my friends or people I know for more than 4-5 games idk if I need to lower that as a moderator or not. ( please tell me )

For the last thing, I love to hear people more than talking ( discord )

if there is any note I should consider doing pls tell me.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? My motherland language ( Arabic )

Last edited:

Ricky :3

Somewhat Threatening
Staff Member
Hello Happy. Its always nice seeing a DB application. I will make this short.
You seem like a friendly person. Clean chat so far that i have seen but no rule enforcements in chat/voice chat nor any forum reports. I would like to see more of that from you.

Besides that, i dont have much eles to say. Good luck!

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hi Happy,

Thanks for your patience as we sift through the backlog. Let's start with the good shit. Although not required, a detailed punish ladder is always appreciated, and you have made what appears to be a solid attempt in the application itself. I also appreciate your motivation for wanting to help staff our servers; some of the feedback I have received about you has generally been positive.

On the other hand, the "why would you like to become a moderator section" is supposed to be a opportunity for us to to get to know you better, and we got one sentence. It's a bit harder to evaluate. Nonetheless, you can help me by providing some clarity on the below areas of concern.

Here, you mention that this is not your main account: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524550802316984330/1099482805404184707/IMG_1365.png . Please link your main account, so we can verify that you have not been banned before, and that you are not banned in other communities.

It seems you have been making some rather suggestive sexual references on the servers: https://i.gyazo.com/c8bc3d7cda69d3b68fa520fbe4907809.png https://i.gyazo.com/c8bc3d7cda69d3b68fa520fbe4907809.png. Please bear in mind children use these servers; I don't think this is appropriate conduct for mod at all, but I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt on this, as many players don't consider this point.

Happy

Staff Member

M

Hi Happy,

Thanks for your patience as we sift through the backlog. Let's start with the good shit. Although not required, a detailed punish ladder is always appreciated, and you have made what appears to be a solid attempt in the application itself. I also appreciate your motivation for wanting to help staff our servers; some of the feedback I have received about you has generally been positive.

On the other hand, the "why would you like to become a moderator section" is supposed to be a opportunity for us to to get to know you better, and we got one sentence. It's a bit harder to evaluate. Nonetheless, you can help me by providing some clarity on the below areas of concern.

Here, you mention that this is not your main account: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524550802316984330/1099482805404184707/IMG_1365.png . Please link your main account, so we can verify that you have not been banned before, and that you are not banned in other communities.

It seems you have been making some rather suggestive sexual references on the servers: https://i.gyazo.com/c8bc3d7cda69d3b68fa520fbe4907809.png https://i.gyazo.com/c8bc3d7cda69d3b68fa520fbe4907809.png. Please bear in mind children use these servers; I don't think this is appropriate conduct for mod at all, but I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt on this, as many players don't consider this point.
Hello Fish,

1-This is the link for everything u need to find my main account:
Though I don't think there's much to it, Due to being given to a family member after a while of playing on it.

2- As for the sexual references, I'll keep what u said in mind.

3-
For the Simple reason for why I want to be a mod, Is that I have alot of free time due to my work type, And most of that time goes into playing Dodgeball.

And I would like to thank Ricky and Michael on supporting me, And I would love to thank u Fish for ur time to Replay on my app.

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hello Fish,

1-This is the link for everything u need to find my main account:
Though I don't think there's much to it, Due to being given to a family member after a while of playing on it.

2- As for the sexual references, I'll keep what u said in mind.

3-For the Simple reason for why I want to be a mod, Is that I have alot of free time due to my work type, And most of that time goes into playing Dodgeball.

And I would like to thank Ricky and Michael on supporting me, And I would love to thank u Fish for ur time to Replay on my app.
Right on. Can you explain to me why you aren't applying on your main?

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hi Happy,

This is probably the most borderline case we have ever accepted. The other staff and I went through this whole rigmarole of:
1)realizing you had an alt
2) realizing you violated Steam subscriber ToS in giving the alt to a family member (clause states: ""You may therefore not sell or charge others for the right to use your Account, or otherwise transfer your Account")
3)conjecturing the odds of family members using your current account

The first point is not such an issue, so long as the alt isn't banned on our servers or banned in other communities for scamming- which it isn't. The second point isn't a huge issue either, since we are concerned about the account you are applying with; presumably you are the owner of the account you used to apply, so it should not be of great concern to give this account perms. The last issue was resolved in a private discussion, but I think it's good to reiterate it here for any prospective applicants that have shared accounts. Your account = your responsibility. Admin abusing or rulebreaking under the guide of "family member did it" will not be tolerated.

You seemed to be amenable to these terms in our conversation, so I wish to welcome you to our team! Because of the borderline nature of this case, we are starting you off with perms only on the █ ► BlackWonder | Dodgeball ◄ █ server. Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom