Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Happy New Years!

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

It is with my greatest pleasure, or perhaps a mere customary tradition, to extend forth my wishes that the next cycle of the Earth around the Sun, which takes approximately 365.25 days, which we call a year, to be filled with a profound sense of elation and contentment that brings a feeling of purpose and great value to your life.

Happy new year to you too!

Shino

Truly Feared

ethan

It is with my greatest pleasure, or perhaps a mere customary tradition, to extend forth my wishes that the next cycle of the Earth around the Sun, which takes approximately 365.25 days, which we call a year, to be filled with a profound sense of elation and contentment that brings a feeling of purpose and great value to your life.

Happy new year to you too!
Big words hurt my brain. :’(

Happy new years.

Egg

Eggstremely Eggceptional
Im late, but on 1/1/2018 at 00:16 (around midnight) with my dad i... broke my foot. Came back home, my PC keyboard bent, and my right arm was so tired that it killed itself, i spent the next 2 days on my bed watching youtube videos with a horrible headache.

WHAT A GREAT GREAT NEW YEAR M8 I R8 IT 8/8
;_; Sorry to hear you broke your foot your arm died and you spent some days sick in your bed

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom