Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Happy New Years bozos

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

G'day there lads, it's ya boi crikey (otherwise known as ender). It's been a while since I had a heart to heart with the blackwonder community in a post in off-topic. As of writing, I have 7 minutes left and will post this thread no matter its completion at 2023. This has been a wonderful year. Despite the sometime turbulent times we have gone through (literally just the jb side of the community, nothing new), and to the people I pissed off or hate me for whatever reason, do know that I will always love y'all always, no matter how I'm acting at the time, I will always love y'all. Blackwonder has brought me up in life and I have no clue what I'll do without it. Y'all have been so great and wonderful and it's been an honour to be able to volunteer to ensure the prosperity of the servers. Y'all deserve the best coming to you all and I hope 2023 will be a great year to blackwonder.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom