Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Hancock's Moderator Application

Hancock

Unremarkable
Username: Hancock

Name
Hancock

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:147600559

Your DiscordID
Hancock#0052

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I usually play on the Jail Break, such as Jailbreak US and Jailbreak AUS ones and would like to moderate them.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I've noticed a lot of problems in the past weeks of me playing on them. A lot of mic spammers, mass free killing, and over all a lot of problems causing this game to be unfun or unfair to the players.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
At least 4 times a week, usually for hours at a time.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
This is a bit of a loaded question because it really depends on the crime. If for example, a blue accidently free kills, they will be told about their wrong action. If they continue, possibly a guard ban for a time period. Now for another example, lets say somebody is constantly mass freekilling, it could result in a perma guard ban, and if they continue on offences like mic spamming, a ban from a server if it gets to that point.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Although I don't know tf2 admin commands, I am willing to learn and work with the staff team and player base to ensure and fun environment is maintained.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Spanish

Last edited:

Goth Bunny

Sufficiently Lethal
Hiya! @Hancock

Your play time on our servers are (21 hours, 57 minutes, 26 seconds) at this time I have typed this down. (User Info)
Skjermbilde 2022-01-21 224925.png
You also have little to non added punishments nor rules to your application. I advise you to read "how to apply for staff" (Click here)
You can also look at others accepted applications, but do NOT copy them. Use them as a basic use. (Click here)

Your chat logs are fine.
You have no bans, teambans or commbans.
You just need to add more to your application and play some more.

Other then that.
Best of luck~

Last edited:

Hancock

Unremarkable
Hiya! @Hancock

Your play time on our servers are (21 hours, 57 minutes, 26 seconds) at this time I have typed this down. (User Info)
You also have little to non added punishments nor rules to your application. I advise you to read "how to apply for staff" (Click here)
You can also look at others accepted applications, but do NOT copy them. Use them as a basic use. (Click here)

Your chat logs are fine.
You have no bans, teambans or commbans.
You just need to add more to your application and play some more.

Other then that.
Best of luck~
Oh gotcha, didn't know how to check for time and only assumed as much. Thought I was doing it correctly for the punishments on the application. Thanks for the info, I'll apply in 3 months again when I'm allowed to

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
For the future, please actually read the application questions instead of just blindly clicking "yes".
Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

the guide on how to apply is here:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom