Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hallo fräuleins

Hallo,

my ingame name is Speed Wubs, some peeps maybe already know me. I dont know. Anyways, im always playing on Blackwonder 2Fort only Servers, for a long time now by the way. And im German. So fear me, bla bla, the usual stuff. My englisch grammar is obviously not the best but i can understand almost everything if written by other people.

We're going to stop for an important commercial break

I dont know what just happened. Anyway, im serving in the german army...great, who cares *scans his notes for something interesting* ..i have a dog...who the fuck wrote this notes?

Im going to end this now. Nothing more interesting about me to find. If you have questions, you can ask me down below. Tschau.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Hallo Fräuleins, Wilkommen zu unserem Forum!

Ich wünsche ihnen einen angenehmen Aufenthalt!

Sollten sie Fragen oder Bedenken haben, zögern sie nicht, diese zu äußern!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

DasMalzbier

English Translation:

Fuck you I'm too lazy to do that, use fucking Google translate

Hallo Fräuleins, Wilkommen zu unserem Forum!

Ich wünsche ihnen einen angenehmen Aufenthalt!

Sollten sie Fragen oder Bedenken haben, zögern sie nicht, diese zu äußern!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

DasMalzbier

English Translation:

Fuck you I'm too lazy to do that, use fucking Google translate

Danke schön! Sie müssen mich übrigens nicht dutzen. Freut mich das es hier deutsche Mitglieder im Team Blackwonder gibt.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Du hast @Benedevil und @Pkay | Noob.tf vergessen. Auch ich spreche ein wenig deutsch. Ich bin jetzt traurig...

Yeah, I kinda forgot Pkay.. sorry about that. But Benedevil is not an admin, he's the owner. We admins should be the first you should ask if there are any questions or problems and only if they can't be solved by normal means we sometimes go to Noodl/Benedevil.

And you are not someone with a german citizenship...

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
Yeah, I kinda forgot Pkay.. sorry about that. But Benedevil is not an admin, he's the owner. We admins should be the first you should ask if there are any questions or problems and only if they can't be solved by normal means we sometimes go to Noodl/Benedevil.

And you are not someone with a german citizenship...
Ohh Im Malizber Ich kenne Zeug ... Du musst zu Admins und Sachen gehen blah blah ...
Schwachkorb...

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom