Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined HadleyMillen's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

HadleyMillen

User name: HadleyMillen

Name
HadleyMillen

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_1:0:429475887

Your DiscordID
Hadley#6238

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
I owned my own server or a year and then shut it down due to lack of players

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Dodgeball and Jailbreak

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would like to be moderator to help all of the members from cheaters and so they can have a fun experience on your server which is number 1 priority. I would like to given a chance because I would like to help you when staff aren't on the server and so everyone has a positive attitude to your serves and want to join back again. Members joining back on your server is a key part of why I would like to join your moderation team.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
Anytime after 1PM to 9PM

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Mic Spamming would be punishable by a mute and the same with chat spam, if they leave and do it again I will kick them for a second warning, if however they do it again I will ban them for disobeying the server rules. Also if caught hacking you will be perma banned because cheating is a violation of the rules. Anyone that disobeys the rules will be punished accordingly and will not run free depending on how bad the rule break is. Breaking a rule is bad and this is why I would like to be mod to help everyone from ever seeing someone that breaks a rule.

For mic spamming I would mute then for 30 mins if they proceed it would turn into an hour if they carry on a day if they come back the next day and do it, it will be a week, then a month, if they carry on it would turn into life.

Hacking is a ban instantly however I would get proof to show he is actually hacking if he tries to claim a false report

if someone uses admin assist for a false reason I would give them a warning if they do it again I would ban then for a hour if they proceed I would ban them for 1 day if they carry on after that I would ban them for a week and if they carry on a month and a final report would be a perma ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Also I know my hours on tf2 are low but on my previous accounts I had over 2000hours the reason I'm on this account is because I used hacks on csgo but now I haven't used them and i'm having a fresh start. Also i'm hard working and my goal is to make everyone have a smile on there face.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Aba

Abaddon :)
Staff Member
Admin
Hello,
taking a quick glance at your TFStats I noticed you only have about three hours logged which is a bit too few.
You might as well want to check this guide and rework your punishments.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
You've updated your application a little bit but clearly have not even looked at the guide posted which gives you basically all the answers.

I'm going to decline this app for now but if you can follow the directions more clearly next time we can review a new one in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom