Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hacking Montage (Not mine obviously)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K AND 3

Somewhat Threatening

SEL

Here’s the video…

(Please don’t try to attack him. It really does nothing because of all the shit he already gets not affecting him. Pretty sure he also likes when people insult him because it tells him how triggered they are against him.)

Something that surprises me is the inventory he uses when using his hack. It’s very expensive with some of his classes having unsuals and austrailiams on them. There is no way he can fake this too, these clips were in official casual Valve servers.

I don’t think that his confidence in his cheat is not warranted though, he has hinted in his descriptions and reply's that the hack is for him and himself only. I am also pretty sure it might be very different from the one that he is openly distributing.

Silent aim is prevalent throughout his montages also. It’s crystal clean too, virtually undetectable, the only way you could tell would be how a headshot would register from that far away of a distance. Another hack he has is a hack for the Heavy giving making him virtually invincible by contant healing. There is also the prevalent wallhacks displaying various information about his enemies and allies.

The hack he uses also does not have projectile aimware. Crazy thing is, that he from how his gameplay from looks (specifically solider). He doesn't have projectile hacks so he has to actually aim.

I also suspect that he might have bots on his team to make sure he will not be kicked. I thought of it from this video…

Overall I don’t really know why people hack. I think it might just be a way for him to destress or he might like trying to bypass VAC and other anti-cheat software.

D

Deleted member 3276

Woah

Attachments

• 6AE4F07B-066C-439A-B97F-202A43C74B4E.jpeg
    6AE4F07B-066C-439A-B97F-202A43C74B4E.jpeg
    188.5 KB · Views: 233
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom