Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Hacker playing stop the tank (demo included)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RelativeThinking

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

This is weird, your demo crashes my game, can you play it normally?

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

type "playdemo demo" in console to play this demo. For me it crashes, either instantly or after a little while. We'll see what others say.

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
I'm not an admin but I would like to help.

The demo doesn't show much, but around tick 20400 the sniper does a full 180 under a sec on the demoman and medic(which is super suspicious)not to mention, getting 5 kills in less then a sec too.

In my opinion, it looks like a clear cheater to me. btw, there was a spammer on that server: STEAM_0:1:49466636, ✠Cinon✠Mör†ÿ✠MBM✠

Last edited:

█ 8 █

Strange
Hey. I'm not an admin either but (like a lot of here probably) I've seen a lot of cheaters on TF2, so if it helps I thought I'd add in my input if it helps.

From what I saw in the demo yes, the guy was changing his name a lot, and the funny thing is none of those names seems to be in his past names on his profile. So I believe he was def using a name-changing script.

I also thought for a while the guy who was being recorded in the demo (in the first person POV) was the hacker x), so I didn't see all of the actual accused hacker's gameplay in the first round/first half of the demo. BUT, at that part alex mentions about the 180 hit on the spy, I noticed the guy kept moving back and forth a lot. While I can't confirm, that also seems to be proof of a triggerbot.

That's all not to mention the fact 99% of the time this guy was getting headshots which isn't proof of cheating, obviously, but on top of all of this adds to my conclusion that this guy was definitely using hacks.

EDIT: Re-worded a part.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom