Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined GustavoTuru's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

GustavoTuru

Username: GustavoTuru

Name
Gustavo Marchizelli

Your Age
16 years

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Total Time: 0 months, 14 days, 6 hours, 33 minutes, 21 seconds

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:120841168

Your DiscordID
GustavoTuru#3832

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
hightower br and tradeplaza br

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I decided to apply to be moderator a while ago, because it's very normal to see people being toxic in the chat or micspaming non-stop during the game, and usually most players call an admin, but usually one never comes. So that's why I want to be a moderator because I'm very active on servers and I'm also very patient. I've made a lot of friends on blackwonder servers, friends that I talk to today on discord or steam

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
practically every day for 6 to 7 hours

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
On the hightower and trade plaza server, a player doing micspam is quite annoying, depending on how the players are reacting to micpspam I would mute it for 3 hours or less, now a person being toxic in chat like cursing relatives of players or encouraging to suicide I would gag at least 6 hour or ban this player

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I know how to speak politely, I ve been playing teamfortress 2 for 6 years, of the servers I want to be a moderator I know several players and I'm a donator of the jump academy

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? I'm a native of Brazil but I can speak English (not fluently) and a little Spanish (not fluently)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom