Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Guard Ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AR_Card | trade.tf

Card

I was playing jailbreak on WonderLand NY | Jailbreak - Custom when I suddenly realized that I had been guard banned. I did not realize for a while since I had been playing as a prisoner when I had been banned. As far as I know, no admin had been on at the time, and I asked VIPs who told me that they rarely ever use their tban ability, and that they hadn't used it on me. In addition, when I use the !guardbanstatus command it tells me that I am not guard banned. However. when I try to join the BLU team, it tells me that "You have been guard banned" and kicks me off. I also attempted to scroll through the ban list and couldn't find any information pertaining to me. The more annoying thing is I have no idea for what reason or for how long. If it wasn't some sort of glitch I would like to know the reason and length of the ban. I frequent this server and enjoy playing as a guard, so I would like to see this issue resolved.

Thanks,
~AR_Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom