Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Greetings!

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife
Hello all,

I'm new to the community. Forced by Valve not having community pubs to play on I stumbled onto this community.
The website looks very decent and the server I was on gave me a fun time to play on.

So a quick introduction about myself: I'm from Belgium, I play alot of variaty games, I enjoy talking about anything with people (so message me if you feel like talking) and I'm weird, good weird. :p

You can ask me anything but money.

xoxo Miyu

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife
Hi there and welcome to the forum. Which servers do you play on? -tongue-
:train::cart::cart::cart:
Thanks. I played on a EU Payload one. Or US, Can't remember, don't have much latency issues on any. But my viewers want variety so I'm going to check out the other servers too. Valve didn't had them and I never botherd looking for a community untill now.

Do you have by chance a link to the rules? I have read them while playing on the server but it would be easy if I could have them here on the forum. Thanks in advance. x

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Hello all,

I'm new to the community. Forced by Valve not having community pubs to play on I stumbled onto this community.
The website looks very decent and the server I was on gave me a fun time to play on.

So a quick introduction about myself: I'm from Belgium, I play alot of variaty games, I enjoy talking about anything with people (so message me if you feel like talking) and I'm weird, good weird. :p

You can ask me anything but money.

xoxo Miyu
welcome to our small ship in this enormous sea.
You were late to the party tho ಠ_ಠ
And you know what happens to people who are late for the party... don't you?
Get ready for some spanking ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

k srsly tho :b
Welcome to our community :D, have fun!

You can add me on steam just in case if you found a troublemaker in one of our servers and you want him to be punished, i will try to help you in every way i can.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife
welcome to our small ship in this enormous sea.
You were late to the party tho ಠ_ಠ
And you know what happens to people who are late for the party... don't you?
Get ready for some spanking ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

k srsly tho :b
Welcome to our community :D, have fun!

You can add me on steam just in case if you found a troublemaker in one of our servers and you want him to be punished, i will try to help you in every way i can.
I'm sorry I'm late.

I have sent a friendrequest, always handy as sometimes I have people joining with hacks trying to make me quit the game. And on Valve servers it is hard to get someone banned because the team who has the hacker on don't care about it and therefor not vote off the hacker. :(

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin
my viewers want variety
I just checked out your twitch. Congrats on the 2k followers. -cutehappy-

Do you have by chance a link to the rules?
Rules are pretty much common sense. You only have to watch out for gamemode specific rules but those are always displayed when joining the server.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Hello and welcome to our community.
Hope you enjoy your stay on our forums :D

Wow, 2k followers, gratz! I always knew our servers were popular! I even knew back then in OP, when PewDiePie and STAR_ joined our servers on hale... multiple times under different names, but who cares?

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom