Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Greetings

nesman

Strange
So yea Hi,

I'm nesman I am 17 male currently somewheres in Maine, you may have seen me floating around on JailBreak NY/EU for some time now and I thought I should introduce myself finally. Been in this game since March 2013 with around 3k hours now I sort of know my way around. As for other games Ive played you could just go look at my steam library, but I'll list a couple, Minecraft (oh good lord another minecraft kiddie), Gmod, Cities: Skylines, you get the point. I mostly listen to classic rock due to me hating today's genre of music, some artists I like are ACDC, Boston, Guster, etc you get the point with that one. You may also know me from my presence in Minecraft as I Have had my experiences running networks and such before, a couple popular ones were Islandcraft and MineDot, so with that I learned quite a bit about hosting game servers with all the stupid configuration and administration bullshit stuff that goes on behind the scenes of playing in the game it self also some website development for those communities. As for real life stuff I'm in an FRC (First Robotics Competition) club at my school , if you don't know what FRC is, go google it or something its cool as shit basically battlebots for high schoolers, basically get a challenge in january and have 6 weeks to build and design a robot to do those challenges, with that I've learned basic machining, basic CAD using solidworks, electrical design, as well as more website development. OH YEA I'm a car person also, currently driving a 1999 Saab 9-3 in the cosmic blue color option with a kickass projector mod I did, I guess you could call me a saab enthusiast . Oh right I also do plan to go into Computer Networking & Cybersecurity for college at either Wentworth or New England Tech. Oh before I forget I'm also a mapper for TF2, small little detail go check out my maps on tf2maps.

Uhhhhhhhhhh current rig I guess

CPU: Ryzen 1700
Water cooled: Corsair 110i
Mobo: Asus Prime x370 Pro
GPU: Asus RX480 DUAL 8GB
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB
Storage: 500GB SSD +1 TB HDD
PSU: EVGA NEX650G
Case: Coolermaster Master Case 5

Peripherals:
Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RBG
Mouse: A lil' shitty logitech G100s but it gets the job done
Headset: Astro A20
Monitors: x2 Samsung S22C300

I am most likely forgetting something feel free to ask more questions.

See you around,
-nes

Paragon

Foster The People

Paragon

Hi hello yes a 'Hotel California' maybe idk i sound like a broken record god help me E n d I t A l l.

Hope you enjoy your stay and maybe make this server your home. Some people here bite like J̲͓̳̥̩̣̭ͧ͌̂͗i̤̘͓̿̈ͧ̃m̟̯̜͈̲̋, but most of us don't. Just dont be shy and you will be fine!

Syno

Scarcely Lethal
That Intro, Made my day wonderful. I always enjoy a detailed Introduction. Welcome to the Forums my Detailed Friend.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom