Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Greetings fellow community.

Shaaaadow

Strange

Yehnie

Hello hello!

My name is Gabriel but the most common nickname I go by is Gabe. I'm currently 20 and I reside in Sweden.

I'm actually a Super Admin for Wonderland and the only reason I heard about this community is because of the clash (And memes) between Wonderland and Blackwonder back in 2017 though I didn't exactly care about any of it all. Even though I've mostly been isolated to Wonderland I thought I'd go out of my way to see how things are for the neighbouring community. This is in no shape or forms me just trying to spy on Blackwonder or anything but rather simply me being interested in how different communities work and what makes them different from each other as well as the individuals who decide to stay in these communities. Though I'm mostly going to spend my time on Wonderland I might join Blackwonder at some point and possibly even partake in the community itself.

Sincerely,
Shadow

P.S It's 9:47 PM and the only thing I've eaten today is Chili flavoured instant noodles, pls help.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom