Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined grape's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

grape

grape

Snooze
User name: grape

Name
grape

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_1:0:118848341

Your DiscordID
grape#7300

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
-------------
G-MOD
-------------
TridentRP (SCP-RP) Moderator (Server Died bc of owner not paying)
YeetRP (Dark RP) Head Admin (Server got overtaken by corrupt staff)
MidnightRP (Dark RP) Head Mod (Left due to personal reasons)
MountainTopRP (Dark RP) Co-Owner (Left due to personal reasons)
LibertyRP (Dark RP) Moderator (Left due to personal reasons)
RP Land (Dark RP) T-Mod (Server Died as soon as I got staff)

--------------
CS:GO
--------------
Champions Trade Server (Left because owner scammed me and others)

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I usually play on Blackwonder US - Trade Minecraft
However, I'd love to moderate the sandbox server aswell

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Personally, I really grew a strong interest in Blackwonder about a month ago. I got back into Team Fortress 2 due to my gambling addiction. I had a 37 key unusual and ended up with 120 keys at the end of the week. Regardless, I tend to be on the servers whenever there is no staff on and I see a lot of things behind the curtains. Most people know the staff members and will begin mic spamming and interrupting people. I try to call admins whenever it happens, but by the time they get on, everyone is done. I personally feel I can better the community with my previous staff experience and understanding of how to keep order on a server. I find it fun whenever I help communities out and feel satisfied when others are satisfied.

In Conclusion, I really think I can help better the server’s community through events and moderation

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Vix
H30NX/Chig Bungus
Puddin/Four

When are you usually available to play?
Everyday after 12:30

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Hacker
- I would instantly ban the user

Mic Spammer/Text Spammer - I would start off with a warning and gag/mute them for 30 minutes. If the issue continues, I would increase the punishment each time. After the 5th time (OR if the user is blatantly spamming and deliberately decides to ignore me after the 3rd time) I would perma-mute/gag them

Minge (Troll/Griefer) - I would warn them and remind them of the rules, if they do it again, I would tell the user to stop or they will be banned. If the issue continues, I would ban them depending on the severity of the situation. (45 minutes minimum)

Graphic Signs/Sprays - Spray Ban

Item Beggers - I would first warn them and tell them to stop, If they continue, I would mute/gag them for 30 minutes. If the issue were to continue, I would stop mute/gag them again for 1 hour. If they continue after, I would mute/gag them for 2 hours every time they beg for items.

Racism/Graphic Chat - I would warn the user, remind them of the rules, and gag/mute them for 1 hour. If they would continue, I would gag/mute for 3 hours, then if they continue, I would increase their punishments.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
n/a

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Russian

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom