Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Got Some question's

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrystalBlitz

Unremarkable
So i just joined this wonderful site and i had some friends who were admin in blackwonder server's but i think they removed me in their friends list :eek:.

But i got some question's

1.Is being admin a rough job to deal with in servers?
2.How was your day?
3.I see their not a lot of admins in jailbreak servers, im wondering why?

hope you all are having a fantastic day! :D

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

1. It has it's moments when there are rulebreakers and they can give you a bad time. But that's why we become admins, to stop them and prevent them from causing more trouble.
2. My day was good, how was yours?
3. We were just with the Owner and 4 admins on a Jailbreak server. Which is rare. But we have few EU JB admins and few US JB Admins. We also have admins who do not play the game but are kind enough to help out when asked for. Since we have more servers than admins, you wont see an admin available 24/7 on the servers but feel free to add us and we will do our very best to help you out. If we can't make it, you can report in and we try to help you A.S.A.P.. And we can be found on Discord very often so don't forget to check that out too. c:

<3

CrystalBlitz

Unremarkable
1. It has it's moments when there are rulebreakers and they can give you a bad time. But that's why we become admins, to stop them and prevent them from causing more trouble.
2. My day was good, how was yours?
3. We were just with the Owner and 4 admins on a Jailbreak server. Which is rare. But we have few EU JB admins and few US JB Admins. We also have admins who do not play the game but are kind enough to help out when asked for. Since we have more servers than admins, you wont see an admin available 24/7 on the servers but feel free to add us and we will do our very best to help you out. If we can't make it, you can report in and we try to help you A.S.A.P.. And we can be found on Discord very often so don't forget to check that out too. c:

<3

i was thinking of being a admin someday on jailbreak server's and i play tf2 mostly 24/7 on week days and weekend day's but for now im just trying to get to know all the admins :).

P.S my day was good :3

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
1. Yes. I swear there are singing Russian kid gangs with shitty mics who always join the server when I'm there, or just before I join. They never stop. On a serious note, for me it's a funny job. I can enjoy the server without having to worry about rule breaker, since I can easily punish them (after some warnings, of course)

2. Meh, did nothing productive today

3. Not Jailbreak Admin, not my job

Sakuya

Trickster
Good day to you CrystalMeth I mean Blitz
Umm to answer your questions:
- Being an admin is generally not 'hard' its just stressful since you have to deal with different types of people and majority of those types are ones that definitely try to find every way to piss you the f&*@ off seriously. Aside from little children singing "I Play Overrated Go Everyday" the true pain are people who try to be smartasses and once they are caught, man do they annoy you.
- Ehh nothing much, just some crack here and there.
- Well is not that there is a very low supply of JB admins but some of them need their break and mainly they're all on EU JB. Only @Amy and I are (also @MiyukiMouse) are on the US servers. But soon, more JB admins will rise and JB will forever conquer.
Also FYI if you're ever in the need of assistance for JB just message us (admins) and if one us of is not available than we will contact the next available admin. Make sure to join Discord and friend any admins if you can.

CrystalBlitz

Unremarkable
Good day to you CrystalMeth I mean Blitz
Umm to answer your questions:
- Being an admin is generally not 'hard' its just stressful since you have to deal with different types of people and majority of those types are ones that definitely try to find every way to piss you the f&*@ off seriously. Aside from little children singing "I Play Overrated Go Everyday" the true pain are people who try to be smartasses and once they are caught, man do they annoy you.
- Ehh nothing much, just some crack here and there.
- Well is not that there is a very low supply of JB admins but some of them need their break and mainly they're all on EU JB. Only @Amy and I are (also @MiyukiMouse) are on the US servers. But soon, more JB admins will rise and JB will forever conquer.
Also FYI if you're ever in the need of assistance for JB just message us (admins) and if one us of is not available than we will contact the next available admin. Make sure to join Discord and friend any admins if you can.

Hey i saw you, remember that demopan who was in the minecraft map of jailbreak. plus thanks for the compliment of CrystalMeth XD

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

1.: Depends on which servers you play on and what your mentality / personality is like. For me it's not a hard job. People understand me quite well. If someone doesn't understand something I say it's because the person doesn't want to or the person doesn't speak English. If you learn how to have fun with everyone within the boundaries of rules and you can make them obey rules without giving strict orders then it won't be hard. And you even get good feedback sometimes which is basically payment for your soul -rolleye--grin-.

2.: It was okay, thank you.

3.: Not a lot of people are willing to play jb and have the qualities of a good administrator. This should change in a few days/weeks since we have some pending applications.

Last edited:

Amy

#Wilde
(1) It can be rough because like Sak said you deal with alot of different types of people. Some people annoy you and others just like to troll. If your on too long you get a headache :p

(2) So far so good :) (How has your day been?)

(3) Sometimes admins can we busy due to there schedule, some have a life to live and can't spend there entire time on Jb:D Hop on discord and let someone know that jb is in need of an admin , im sure one will be available if not please record the incident and report it.

CrystalBlitz

Unremarkable
(1) It can be rough because like Sak said you deal with alot of different types of people. Some people annoy you and others just like to troll. If your on too long you get a headache :p

(2) So far so good :) (How has your day been?)

(3) Sometimes admins can we busy due to there schedule, some have a life to live and can't spend there entire time on Jb:D Hop on discord and let someone know that jb is in need of an admin , im sure one will be available if not please record the incident and report it.

My day been great! plus thanks for banning people who kept retiring as warden and not following the rules.

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

α΄„ΚŸα΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€ Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ

MECHA-G

[1] I haven't been an admin long, but I think as long as you keep your cool, it's fairly easy. JB is just a bit of a mess, because you have people shouting things in mic and people asking stuff in chat. It's hard to keep your focus on any one thing. I don't know how some admins manage to play and moderate a JB server at the same time. Y'all are friggin' gifted.

[2]
My day was uneventful, but good.

[3]
One of the main issues with JB is that people complain that there's never any admins on, but don't do anything about it. I always here a "thank god there's an admin here" when I connect to a JB server, but no reports were made and no-one called for one of us on Discord. So my advice would be to join us there and let us know if anyone is causing any hassle. This goes for all servers, not just JB. Just type @Admins and your issue. There's an admin on the majority of the time, and they'll be more than happy to assist. :)

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

[3] One of the main issues with JB is that people complain that there's never any admins on, but don't do anything about it. I always here a "thank god there's an admin here" when I connect to a JB server, but no reports were made and no-one called for one of us on Discord. So my advice would be to join us there and let us know if anyone is causing any hassle. This goes for all servers, not just JB. Just type @Admins and your issue. There's an admin on the majority of the time, and they'll be more than happy to assist. :)
I know right? You get there and they are "finally an admin joined". Then you are like "why didn't anyone contact me so I would've joined earlier?". But it's cool you help out with Jailbreak. I have respect for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom