Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted gorilla's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthernYeti

Unremarkable
Username: gorilla

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:445928503

Who has punished you?
shades

Why were you punished?
insta

Why should we revoke your punishment?
shades was targetting me after i switched it to him point blank i think he perm banned me for that but it got appealed and accepted but after that he was just goin for me and the lobby i was in was fine with me instaing them we were all chilling and having a fun time

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Permanently banned by @Shades for "insta-ing".

1642159911973.png

History of bans. 4 most recent bans are for insta-ing.

The punishment evidence is attached to this message.
according to the comment:
"Goto: 17000, 52000, 59000"

please be patient until the relevant staff member comes to resolve the appeal.

Attachments

• North2431.dem
    14 MB · Views: 84
Last edited:

Shades

Staff Member
Admin
You were banned back in June of last year by me for Insta-ing (Another way of saying blocking). Though I vaguely remember the incident due to it being a long time ago, one thing I can say is I do NOT target players in hopes of getting someone banned, I am there to educate people on the rules and to punish those who break them. I believe I received a call admin report or player report of a player that was Insta-ing other players on the US Dodgeball Advanced server. Upon entering the server I see you Insta a player off the start of me watching you (start at tick 2000 to see). At the 17000 tick I listed, it was actually just before that, start at 15500 to see another instance of blocking. Finally at ticks 52000 and 59000 you Insta two people.

Given your ban history, a warning for you was not needed as you should know the rules after 5 bans for blocking/Insta-ing. Another thing to mention is that I have caught you avoiding your ban by going on an alt account (Listed below). How can we trust you to allow you back on the server and expect you to follow the rules given your ban history?

1642209360909.png

NorthernYeti

Unremarkable
we were all talking in the in game vc chillin when i started messing around with instaing i wasnt being like wolf and tryhard to insta

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
we were all talking in the in game vc chillin when i started messing around with instaing i wasnt being like wolf and tryhard to insta
I'm afraid rules are rules. Blocking isn't allowed on our servers, plus, you have a long list of prior punishments for the same rule violation. I wouldn't classify multiple infractions like this "messing around".

NorthernYeti

Unremarkable
it was me just messing around i was switching between insta and speeding. i know i broke the rules for going in for instas but we were all having a fun time i didnt think i was making anyone mad or upset if they would have told me i would have stopped. i think a perma ban for that isnt fair. i am sorry for breaking the rule again and i promise i wont insta again.
unrelated ps.https://blackwonder.tf/threads/update-tfdb_abyss_vb-suggestion.31408/

Shades

Staff Member
Admin
i am sorry for breaking the rule again and i promise i wont insta again.
I hope you stick to this, if you are caught again the ban will remain. Don't make me regret this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom