Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Goodbye all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
Well.... All people have to make hard decisions sometimes and this is a very hard decision for me to make.. I'm taking a break from BlackWonder... I know you're All very happy and you're probably not going to miss me at all.... But I will miss you guys a lot! @Ben289 ... I know you absolutely dissipate me but I'm gonna miss you too, you are an awesome admin and you are really nice when you actually don't want to ban me ;)
@Viking34 , we never really talked that much on discord but we chatted every now and then.. You're a fair admin and I know you don't like people that treats others unfairly (Your ban appeal for example) you are a funny admin who likes to help people in need I'm going to miss you a lot!
@Kowmarii .... we kind off lost contact but you made me laugh every day when we played. You're a good admin (da best abooser without any doubt) I'm going to miss you your constant name changes and your rtd's!
@Timo .... We never really had a conversation but we still had fun when we played on the same server. Going to miss you and your wallpaper engine.
@Benedevil... we talked like 3 times ever but you are a funny random person who made me laugh. Miss you very much I will..
Speaking of Will....
@will5023 you're a funny person who went from donor to admin like a week after your application which isn't fair ( I'm jealous) you will be missed a lot by me as well!
@Copyright , you have the most depressing voice sometimes.. and I love it ;) 1 commblock is a gift from the gods! I will miss you and your lack of favoritism (Just kidding)
@Wanka, You are one of my oldest BlackWonder friends I've known. I remember when we met and you whispered in my ear "I'll
Be your warden for today" (Thanks SIR) I will miss you and your sense of humor mixed with your hot British accent!
Brandon, you're filled with a lot of hate.. But you're hilarious, I'm gonna miss you!
And @Lucas....
You're probably the best friend I have... you always stood up for me when I needed it.... you're a funny guy with good mapmaking skills... you made me feel not completely hated :) I'm gonna miss you a whole lot...
People who are happy that I'm leaving... I won't be gone forever, sorry I'm just taking a break.
Also @Jim thank you for coming clean with me in a respectful way. I appreciate it more than you think!
I'm gonna miss you and your enthusiasm!
This is goodbye I guess. I'm off terrorizing people in real life instead !

I'm gonna miss you too @Loldielol

@Grizzly you muted me on the first day we met but I'll miss you too!
Of course I'll miss you @Kyde
You're one of my first BlackWonder friends as well

Last edited:

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Well then, goodbye pablo. Wishing you best in life. It was fun while it lasted.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Good luck Pablo, i'm sure you'll next time we meet we can have a great time together and i'm glad you took my words to heart.
love-critters-sad-goodbye-quotes-poems-128.jpg

The perfect quote for next time we see you, <3

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
All of you who have or will say goodbye to me! Thank you a lot I've had a great time here on BlackWonder and I'm not leaving forever! You all have a special place in my heart

Eric61485

Spectacularly Lethal

Kyde

Did you forget about me? B(

Goodbye Pablo...
You are a funny guy and a friendly guy (sometimes :p)
I hope that we'll see soon!
ce231096-9481-4ff2-9705-0d8f03daf506.jpg

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Later, Pablo. It's a tad weird that you tell us all how we feel about you, but in any case, I bid you adieu and best of luck on any endeavors you encounter.

scout | trade.tf

Truly Feared

W
Well.... All people have to make hard decisions sometimes and this is a very hard decision for me to make.. I'm taking a break from BlackWonder... I know you're All very happy and you're probably not going to miss me at all.... But I will miss you guys a lot! @Ben289 ... I know you absolutely dissipate me but I'm gonna miss you too, you are an awesome admin and you are really nice when you actually don't want to ban me ;)
@Viking34 , we never really talked that much on discord but we chatted every now and then.. You're a fair admin and I know you don't like people that treats others unfairly (Your ban appeal for example) you are a funny admin who likes to help people in need I'm going to miss you a lot!
@Kowmarii .... we kind off lost contact but you made me laugh every day when we played. You're a good admin (da best abooser without any doubt) I'm going to miss you your constant name changes and your rtd's!
@Timo .... We never really had a conversation but we still had fun when we played on the same server. Going to miss you and your wallpaper engine.
@Benedevil... we talked like 3 times ever but you are a funny random person who made me laugh. Miss you very much I will..
Speaking of Will....
@will5023 you're a funny person who went from donor to admin like a week after your application which isn't fair ( I'm jealous) you will be missed a lot by me as well!
@Copyright , you have the most depressing voice sometimes.. and I love it ;) 1 commblock is a gift from the gods! I will miss you and your lack of favoritism (Just kidding)
@Wanka, You are one of my oldest BlackWonder friends I've known. I remember when we met and you whispered in my ear "I'll
Be your warden for today" (Thanks SIR) I will miss you and your sense of humor mixed with your hot British accent!
Brandon, you're filled with a lot of hate.. But you're hilarious, I'm gonna miss you!
And @Lucas....
You're probably the best friend I have... you always stood up for me when I needed it.... you're a funny guy with good mapmaking skills... you made me feel not completely hated :) I'm gonna miss you a whole lot...
People who are happy that I'm leaving... I won't be gone forever, sorry I'm just taking a break.
Also @Jim thank you for coming clean with me in a respectful way. I appreciate it more than you think!
I'm gonna miss you and your enthusiasm!
This is goodbye I guess. I'm off terrorizing people in real life instead !

I'm gonna miss you too @Loldielol

@Grizzly you muted me on the first day we met but I'll miss you too!
Of course I'll miss you @Kyde
You're one of my first BlackWonder friends as well
Well You Dint Include me but i wish the best of luck of you!

BeefLord

Scarcely Lethal

Melford

Even tough i hate it to say it, but i love. Even as i remember we rebelled alot. And we dont know eachother that much.
Adios pablo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom