Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Good Day and Goodbye (Temporarily)

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

Most of you (actually probably a lot) may not really care, but hey might as well. I want to thank you all for the wonderful experience that you have showed and provided in blackwonder.tf and my experience with literally only one gamemode of yours ( I should really start expanding on different gamemode now that I think about it ).

Anyway, thank you for the months of wonderful times I had and (surprisingly) friends that I have made. But I will have to take a break, a long break from the internet as a whole. Life has been getting really rough and I absolutely disliked the fact that I do not have time to communicate with you guys or at least those I know well. Though some of you who disliked me at the bottom of your heart found this as a time to thank gaben that I finally left. (Which congratulations! You got your wish.)

Anyway TL;DR - Thank you so much, again, for being a great
community and me being a part of it. I wish all of you a good life ahead of you and (I hope anyway) that I would come back shortly. Good day and Goodbye. (temporarily)

Doctor Hexmask

Wicked Nasty

Hexmask

Nooooooo, I hate to see you leave, it was awesome to play with you. #goodwarden. I hope you come back asap! Take care, and get those problems dealt with. :3

D

Deleted member 2049

Take as much time as you need, a break really seemed needed for you. I'll be waiting for your return ;)

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

Ah, I haven't really talked with you one on one but you seem like a respectful trusting guy and for that, I wish you have a great time during the break and I'll hope to see you soon and maybe we can chill on a JB server.

NightOwl

Somewhat Threatening
Ich habe den Jailbreak Moment Appitet bestanden. Ich weiß nicht warum. Aber ich komme von Zeit zu Zeit .. Im Moment spiele ich Leerlauf und Mario Kart Dank dem Modellwechsler: D und alle sind sauer: D ..

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom