Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted GoldPenguin's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldPenguin

Username: GoldPenguin

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:555146300

Who has punished you?
BananAsriel

Why were you punished?
cl_interp abuse/cheats

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was randomly banned while playing heavy and have no idea why

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

Forgot to attach demo to ban.
Throughout the demo you're seen being able to shoot enemies in peeks where they are no longer there shortly after they get behind cover
Demo has 2 instances of me using the status command, your ping was a stable 120-130 with no stutters or anything that could explain why you were able to kill enemies like this

Attachments

• 2fort_goldpenguin.dem
    8 MB · Views: 120

GoldPenguin

Throughout the demo you're seen being able to shoot enemies in peeks where they are no longer there shortly after they get behind cover
Demo has 2 instances of me using the status command, your ping was a stable 120-130 with no stutters or anything that could explain why you were able to kill enemies like this
yeah my ping isnt the best so some kills might look suspicious

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Could you provide ticks? I didn't see any obvious suspicious behavior in that demo.

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I didn't see anything suspicious in the demo, besides ping issue. Maybe I don't see something.. that's just my opinion.
As Knight said, it´s better to provide ticks.

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

after reviewing the demo myself and the input of other staff i've concluded that there isn't convincing evidence to say that the player was cheating and seems more like a matter of a bad connection.

I apologize for the inconvinience, appeal Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom