Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined GoldoYT's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldoYT

User name: GoldoYT

Name
GoldoYT

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:114483891

Your DiscordID
Goldo#0930

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I usually play on Blackwonder Uk Highertower,HighTower no carts, most of the hightower servers and cp orange servers

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Ive always wanted to be an admin on a server,because I always look up to admins as really nice people,aslo would love to own my own tf2 server and be as big and amazing as blackwonder!

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
Mon-Fri from 5pm-8pm/Sat-Sun 4pm-10pm(Im not really sure on the time but this is when im normally on blackwonder)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
If they are hacking,perm ban,If they are being rude to admin or other people, I wil warn them,kick,1 day ban, and if they keep doing it 30 day ban or even perm ban,If they are spamming in chat or on mic I will kick them and if they come back and still do it I will ban them for a day,If they scam someone on the server it will be a 30 day ban,If they break any of the rules on blackwonder I will warn them first and if they stop then there ok but if they keep doing it I will kick them and then if they join and keep doing it I will ban them for a day

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I really look up to blackwonder and I would like to know,What made you wanna make a server that would soon have millions of people playing today!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom