Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Goldie's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmiREEE

Notably Dangerous
Staff Member

Goldie

User name: Goldie

Name
Goldie

Your Age

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:177855761

Your DiscordID
EmiStreams#3099

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I play across a few US and UK servers when I can, but the most notable ones for me to moderate would be:

► BlackWonder UK | Vs Saxton Hale | Sky-high Resort 24/7◄
► BlackWonder | Deathrun #2 ◄
► BlackWonder US | Trade Minecraft ◄

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would like to become a moderator because of the fact that I like helping people with problems.
I have been playing on the servers for a while as a donator now, and I would like to be able to help more by actively punishing rulebreakers without the wait of a vote going through.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Abaddon
Squidmane
JR
Chig Bungus
Aurelienbkt

When are you usually available to play?
Timezone : CAT 7 am - 9 am, then at 2pm - 8pm (weekdays) 7am - 12pm, then 3pm - 8pm (weekends). When I go back to uni, it will be 5pm - 8pm Monday and Wednesday 6pm-8pm Tuesday and Thursday, Fridays 2pm - 8pm and weekends stay the same.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate

General

Being offensive to other users/Racism/Toxicity :

1 Warning > 1hr gag/mute > 3hr gag/mute > 6hr gag/mute > 12hr gag/mute > 1d gag/mute > 3d gag/mute > 1w gag/mute > 2w gag/mute > 1m gag/mute > Permanent gag/mute.

Spamming voice and/or text chat :

2 Warnings > 1hr gag/mute > 3hr gag/mute > 6hr gag/mute > 12hr gag/mute > 1d gag/mute > 3d gag/mute > 1w gag/mute > 2w gag/mute > 1m gag/mute > Permanent gag/mute.

Other languages besides English on voice chat :

1 Warning > 1hr mute > 3hr mute > 6hr mute > 12hr mute > 1d mute > 3d mute > 1w mute > 2w mute > 1m mute > Permanent mute.

^ This would be the same for having a bad mic.

NSFW objectors/sprays :

Permanent sprayban, will be unspraybanned if the player changes their objector/spray.

Hacking :

Permanent ban + demo proof.

Exploiting (includes Deathrun, Trade and VSH) :

Smite/slay/explode > Kick > 3hr ban > 6hr ban > 12hr ban > 1d ban > 3d ban > 1w ban > 2w ban > 1m ban > Permanent ban.

Advertising hacks :

Permanent silence.

Admin callous :

3hr gag/mute > 6hr gag/mute > 12hr gag/mute > 1d gag/mute > 3d gag/mute > 1w gag/mute > 2w gag/mute > 1m gag/mute > Permanent gag/mute.

Calladmin abuse :

6hr ban > 12hr ban > 1d ban > 3d ban > 1w ban > 2w ban > 1m ban > Permanent ban.

Griefing :

1 Warning > smite/slay/explode > kick > 1hr ban > 3hr ban > 6hr ban > 12hr ban > 1d ban > 3d ban > 1w ban > 2w ban > 1m ban > Permanent ban.

VS Saxton Hale

Camping :

1 Warning> smite/slay/explode > kick > 1hr ban > 3hr ban > 6hr ban > 12hr ban > 1d ban > 3d ban > 1w ban > 2w ban > 1m ban > Permanent ban.

Delaying rounds :

1 Warning > 2x smite/slay/explode > kick > 3hr ban > 6hr ban > 12hr ban > 1d ban > 3d ban > 1w ban > 2w ban > 1m ban > Permanent ban.

Being friendly :

1 Warning > smite/slay/explode > kick > 3hr ban > 6hr ban > 12hr ban > 1d ban > 3d ban > 1w ban > 2w ban > 1m ban > Permanent ban.

Trade :

Attempting to scam/shark :

Scamming > 1w ban > 2w ban > 1m ban > Permanent ban.
Sharking > 6hr ban > 12hr ban > 1d ban > 3d ban > 1w ban > 2w ban > 1m ban > Permanent ban.

Begging for items :

2 Warnings > 1hr gag/mute > 3hr gag/mute > 6hr gag/mute > 12hr gag/mute > 1d gag/mute > 3d gag/mute > 1w gag/mute > 2w gag/mute > 1m gag/mute > Permanent gag/mute.

Sending random trades :

1 Warning > 1hr ban > 3hr ban > 6hr ban > 12hr ban > 1d ban > 3d ban > 1w ban > 2w ban > 1m ban > Permanet ban.

>Spamming binds goes under general spamming rules<

Deathrun

Ghosting traps :

1 Warning > 1hr gag/mute > 3hr gag/mute > 6hr gag/mute > 12hr gag/mute > 1d gag/mute > 3d gag/mute > 1w gag/mute > 2w gag/mute > 1m gag/mute > Permanent gag/mute.

>Delaying rounds in Deathrun would be the same punishments as delaying rounds in VSH<

Faking freeruns :

Kick > 3hr ban > 6hr ban > 12hr ban > 1d ban > 3d ban > 1w ban > 2w ban > 1m ban > Permanent ban.

Suiciding as death/leaving and rejoining after being chosen as death :

(Suiciding) Kick > (leaving starts here) 1hr ban > 3hr ban > 6hr ban > 12hr ban > 1d ban > 3d ban > 1w ban > 2w ban > 1m ban > Permanent ban.

>Exploiting maps would be the same as general exploiting<

Abusing bhop (bunny hop) :

2x Slay/smite/explode > kick > 1hr ban > 3hr ban > 6hr ban > 12hr ban > 1d ban > 3d ban > 1w ban > 2w ban > 1m ban > Permanent ban.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I have made a mod app before this (May) which had gotten declined because of a few bad chatlogs. If you want to see this app, then the link is here.

There is also the permanent ban that I managed to get from the anti-cheat which was a false positive, but it still leaves quite a mark.

I have mentioned this in my previous app, but I am extremely friendly to new players, and I almost never swear (the only times when I swear are when I become angry or impatient with something).

Since I last made a mod app, I was at 4 days of total playing time, and now I have almost broke the 9 day mark (8 days 18 hours). So my playtime has increased a bit during the time I was thinking about the logs that made my previous app get declined.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Lox

Totally Ordinary

Loxi

Punishment info:

Commblocks (Mutes, Gags, and Silences)BansTeambans (Jailbreak Only)

Your only ban was appealed because it was a false positive for cheating from the anticheat, so that won't be counted against you.

Your only teamban is just a no-mic teamban dating back to August 2017, so if you appeal, we can get that situated.

EmiREEE

Notably Dangerous
Staff Member

Goldie

Your only teamban is just a no-mic teamban dating back to August 2017, so if you appeal, we can get that situated.
I will be appealing this team ban once I get back to jailbreak, but until then I prefer to avoid jailbreak servers due to the toxicity there.

Last edited:

Aba

Abaddon :)
Staff Member
Admin
Hello,
quickly adding a Discord ban you and another person received earlier this morning for spamming in the #hi channel which lasted one hour.
Aside of this minor thing I don't see any issues in the long run.

Best of luck

EmiREEE

Notably Dangerous
Staff Member

Goldie

Sorry for this being a late reply, but the only reason I did spam in that channel was because of an admin spamming in it quite a while ago.
I had thought that spamming was OK in that channel but it appears that it wasn't allowed in the first place so I apologize for any inconvenience that was caused.

EmiREEE

Notably Dangerous
Staff Member

Goldie

Just a quick heads-up, my playtime has dropped due to an ongoing power outage at the moment so I hope that clears up why I haven't been on the servers for a while. It's unconfirmed for how long it's going to last, so once the power comes back on, I'll try to get a few more hours logged into my playtime.

Update : power was restored just before 8pm local time, so I will be rejoining the servers tomorrow.

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Due to your discord punishment with a basic rule. Please try to go at least 30 days since a prior punishment before reapplying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom