Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Goldenbrick's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldenbrick

Username: Goldenbrick

Name
Goldenbrick

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? no

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? Yes

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. https://tfstats.tf/player/3224473

Your SteamID2
[U:1:53421720]

Your DiscordID
Bill nye the bacon guy#9272

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
they have not been tf2 severs but I moderated a rust and Minecraft sever

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
█ ► BlackWonder US | Super Zombie Fortress ◄ █

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I've been seeing a lot of people breaking the rules and there has been no mods on to stop it so I decided I could help

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
frequently during the free time I have

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
1. if its mic spam I would let the person know what they are doing is against the rules if they didn't know second time warning third time kick

2. if its nsfw signs or sprays explain to the person there may be kids on and you cant do that and give a warning, also tell them to change the weapon spray or flair second time will be a kick third a 1 day ban

3. cheating of any sort will be an explanation and a perm ban

4. bugs glitches exploits if you get bugged and get weapons as zombie I will ask them not to use them or leave and rejoin if they continue to kick and if it's constant will be a few day ban if it persists longer bans

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Im HOH in both ears.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Goldenbrick

My bad crikey my dyslexia made me read the forum guide on how to apply as received a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 22)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom