Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Gogolak's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gogolak

What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_1:0:426214818

Who has punished you?
i dont know

Why were you punished?
I was playing and I was banned (for no reason)

But just before I noticed that someone had reported me for aimbot

Why should we revoke your punishment?
it's wrong, i have not aimbot, simply report someone to make him banned? it's stupid!

I like this server, I like tf2, I would never do that, tell these fucking kids to stop insulting me every day

Sorry for my bad english
Thank you.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
i shall post your demo here, you would only face one direction ever and then when doing something immediately snap over to that direction

at the beginning you can see the direction he is facing and never faces away from that direction.

skip to next round at 10500 and before its even started he's facing that direction again, okay fine.
16300 he goes to build his sentry still only looking that direction, he snaps back and to the sentry whenever he hits. he clearly has some sort of external programme or something. and i know that new accounts arent reason enough for a ban but you only made your account two days ago

Attachments

• gog.dem
    4.5 MB · Views: 219

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
declined, the demo is clear and you made no effort to reply to save your 3 day old account that hasnt been used in a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom