Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Godawful, Terrible, Very Bad Sponsor Image

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
1681456985033.png

This is the lowest effort piece of garbage SFM I have ever seen. I have seen complete newbies put together a better picture. It is the visual equivalent of getting papercuts in between your fingers. What is the scout's face trying to convey? Sinister? Cocky? I wouldn't consider either of those things alluring. A man in a wide brimmed hat and a black trench-coat is a more inviting image of a vendor than whatever it is this scout is doing. And look at that posture! Scout looks like he just graduated from incel academy with a degree in not knowing what to do with his hands. And how about that lighting? There's more effort on Scout's predator face than on shirt. It's as if they don't want to be associated with the image.

I decided to put my money where my mouth is and make a couple of better examples.

Mannco dot store 1.png

mannco dot store 2.png

Owner is free to use these.

Deleted User 4826

Uncharitable
I believe this image better demonstrates the scout's expression of joy from being a sponsor for his favorite distributor of superb hats and weaponry Please take this image into consideration for the imminent replacement of this image that will happen on Feburary 9th 2035.
grrgrggr.png

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 18)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom