Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gloves in CS:GO

How do you feel about these gloves VALVE added to CS:GO?

• It's utterly stupid.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Whatever...

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Its good... they should have fixed more bugs/problems though.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It is actually pretty nice!

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I don't even play CS:GO...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

K AND 3

Somewhat Threatening

SEL

I myself feel that they should have focused more on the gameplay aspect of the game. NOT THE COSMETIC SIDE.

P.S I made the votes public because I wanted to known how individuals feel about the update

Wolfi

Truly Feared
I like it, but it dont want csgo to become like tf2 where you have cosmetics and ect just don't think would be good aspect in csgo.

Amy

#Wilde
Gloves are pretty nice i actually wanted it for a while. But they need to fix some minor glitches and bugs in the game so hopefully they fix that next.

Sakuya

Trickster
Gloves are nice and all, they give you another reason to stop and stare at your glorious items as everyone else yells at you to kill the person on cat. My only concern is, I believe the gloves shouldn't be up in rarity as the knives. No reason for gloves to be extremely rare also there shouldn't be a quality on them such as: Minimal Wear, Factory New, Field-Tested, etc. The glove case should've been a case only for the gloves, no guns, just the gloves.

Russia

Gloves are nice and all, they give you another reason to stop and stare at your glorious items as everyone else yells at you to kill the person on cat. My only concern is, I believe the gloves shouldn't be up in rarity as the knives. No reason for gloves to be extremely rare also there shouldn't be a quality on them such as: Minimal Wear, Factory New, Field-Tested, etc. The glove case should've been a case only for the gloves, no guns, just the gloves.
jelly cause I got a pair and he doesn't :3

Amy

#Wilde

Yea they should'nt be as rare as knives i agree

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
I like it, but it dont want csgo to become like tf2 where you have cosmetics and ect just don't think would be good aspect in csgo.
That's why TF2 has the nickname TF:GO (since skins) and now CS:GO will be ????.
Can't wait for people to give names to CS:GO for going to cosmetics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom