Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Finished GIVEAWAY: The Beginner's Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Hello,

Since "alma" didn't want this. I'm giving away 1 copy of "The Beginner's Guide". This game is made by Davey Wreden. The creator of The Stanley Parable. It's a rather emotional, narrative heavy game. It takes like 2 hours to play through it. I think everyone should try it out especially if you do some kind of creative work. Even if you don't win, it's pretty cheap so I would advise you to purchase it.

Trailer:

Leave a comment to enter the giveaway.
Winner will be announced when I feel like it. It will probably take a few days.
Winner will be announced Saturday when I manage to turn on the computer.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I'm pretty much just a guy that came my dad for like two days I just want a little more time for my lord and I love him and I want him a lord who will always have my heart to me and I say he will always love him for me and my heart and my dad is the lord I want you for me to love him for me so he is my heart and my lord. That's what happens when you scramble a bunch of words and have then generated into a sentence.

Eleos

Uncharitable

Eleos

Did anyone try to contact that narrator that he gives you at the beginning of the game?

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Did anyone try to contact that narrator that he gives you at the beginning of the game?
Probably, but pls no spoilers :D do you want your comment to count as an entry since you already own the game?

Last edited:

Drax

Deadpool

Drax

This game looks pretty cool and thought provoking. It would be pretty cool to get it for free, too ;)

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
0c873367a0cc58fccc2632f26a45fa6b.png

Console

Server Clearing
there is nothing here why are you here? *facepalm* k i'll join :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom