Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Give warden an option to disable crits, so cellwars/arena is more balanced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melectrome

Legendary
What do you think?
I hate cellwars for many reason, but random crits is one of the main reasons. Giving warden an option to disable them would be a wonderful thing!

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

The problem I forsee is that heavy becomes much, much better in cell wars. Since there's no random crits, it easily takes double the hits to kill the heavy, and if they know what they're doing, you'd lose almost every time. Soldier/Heavy become much better, but so does spy, as he doesn't run the risk of getting oneshot anymore.

Overall, pretty neutral on this tbh.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
nope, could just get abused, they could turn it off for the entire round so no reds could ever get crits and for rebelling reds and reds in general that'd be unfair

Melectrome

Legendary
nope, could just get abused, they could turn it off for the entire round so no reds could ever get crits and for rebelling reds and reds in general that'd be unfair
How about making it togglable only if FF is on (And it would auto turn off if FF was turned off)?

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

https://blackwonder.tf/threads/warden-being-able-to-turn-crits-on-off.7121/#post-32566 - This one was very recently declined
https://blackwonder.tf/threads/jb-deactivate-crits-for-both-team-when-ff-is-on.7013/#post-31543 - This one is still pending

There have been a lot of threads regarding crits. I could link every thread regarding crits for REDs and BLUs, but these two are the most relevant and one of which is still active but is based around the same suggestion as yours.

I am against this for clear reasons. Some classes are naturally better in Cell Wars, Hunger Games, Meat Grinder and Arena. There are restrictions in place to make these minigames occur less often, and I see no reason for the crits to be turned off.

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

Can we just instantly decline suggestions that suggest removing/disabling crits in JB?

It's not like it's going to happen so why bother?

Last edited:

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
They work fine, to be totally honest.

Like @hey ya said, a select few classes would become overpowered. Want to play Jailbreak with nothing but Powerjack Pyros, heavies, and ubersaw medics? That's what would happen for every round with less than 4 guards

Cinnamon

roll
I love the idea of warden being able to toggle crits, but like @will5023 said, it can be abused. Though I would love a round of hunger games without 9 medics on red team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom