Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined girthyjeremy's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

girthyjeremy

jKonai

Username: girthyjeremy

Name
girthyjeremy

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:157118878

Your DiscordID
girth #8916

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
I was staff for Idleserver Jailbreak years back before I took my TF2 hiatus.

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I play on Easy Dodgeball and sometimes Advanced Dodgeball, I would like to moderate East Dodgeball

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I have been using your servers for a very long time now, first under the alias "Mulldoon", and I would love to become staff, in case anything comes up while I'm playing (i.e. toxicity, hate speech, etc) no one would feel out of place You guys rock and I want to aid you and your servers to the best that they can be.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
I have over 1.8k hours in TF2. Casual nowadays is unplayable, so I only really hop on when my competitive team has scrims or officials to play. When I'm bored I get on Blackwonder Dodgeball and just grind so I can shake off the rust.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
This would depend on how Blackwonder staff are supposed to go about punishing players who are breaking the rules and I would of course follow what the staff are supposed to do, but if I were to create my own policing system, I would do the following. If it isn't extremely egregious, I would first give a warning. If the problem continues, I would timeout the player. If his/her actions continued, I would give an extended temporary ban. If this individual STILL continued their actions, I would have no hesitation to immediately ban them. It is unfortunate but enough people act out, the server's culture will go downhill extremely fast. This is what I would do, like I said before, unless the staff would want me to go about this in another way.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
If you accept me, I promise I will give you my all and you will not be disappointed. Have a great rest of your day. -Jeremy

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Ash Shaw

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
Hiya Jeremy, I'll be skimming through your application.

1. You do have required playtime.
Screenshot_20210319-134828_Chrome.jpg

Which servers have you previously managed?
I was staff for Idleserver Jailbreak years back before I took my TF2 hiatus.
Is there any chance you can provide evidence of this? Also reasoning for leaving if possible.

No punishments on record.
Screenshot_20210319-135158_Discord.jpg

Chat History
Screenshot_20210319-135646_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210319-135801_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210319-140032_Chrome.jpg

Your recent comms look relatively clean but definitely be mindful of that bind.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Your reponse to this is lacking. We're looking for more of a ladder on how you'd handle punishments. For futher details on this I highly suggest reviewing our Mod Application How To thread as well as looking at other accepted and declined moderator applications to see how to edit yours accordingly though be warned that **Plagiarism will not be tolerated.**

-Last note you can edit this moderator app, you don't have to make an entirely new one.

That should about wrap up all I have to comment, best of luck Jeremy!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210319-135158_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20210319-135158_Discord.jpg
    378.5 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom