Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Get to know more people.

taxi

Somewhat Threatening

taxi

Hey remember that one guy who took forever to find out how to work demos? Yea that's me :). But the reason I'm posting this is because I've been playing Blackwonder for a while now and I still haven't formally introduced myself and I want to get to know some of the other members of this community better.
So here will be my little get to know some random stuff about Taxi part of this. I'm a 14 year old male who is breezing through school at the moment so I spend roughly 85% playing Blackwonder JB because I never have to study for anything. I dabble in DR from time to time but not really that often. I live in Texas so please excuse some of my slang and mispronunciation. I mean what else do I say ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. If yall have any questions for me I'll gladly awenser them.
But as stated before I would also like to know some of yall so if it isn't an inconvenience for you to just post on this thread something about you that would very appreciated. Ima go ahead and wrap up this thread here cause I don't want to waste all of your time :3.

taxi

Somewhat Threatening

taxi

Yea I really wanted to get around to actually being a part of this community and not just a person that ONLY files reports. Wheres the fun in that? :)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom