Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Genie Intro

Tacos or Hot dogs?

• Total voters

Genie

Somewhat Threatening
Don't know why you clicked this thread but ayyy, while you're here I'll tell you abooot meh. I'm 15 (Sorry my age on my profile is 17, I made the profile at like 12 at night and I have google zoomed out pretty bad) and traveling currently. I love this server a lot and I appreciate everyone in staff.

The things that fuel my life are-

Dank memes

My wifo Casmo

and I air feed (as sponges do)

My music, very specific and odd like....Kendrick Lamar, Alt J, Nick Hakim and so on...weird shit idk.

Also I love everyone tbh, (But its extremely hard for me to forgive people when they fuck up) some more than others but yeee <3. If you wanna talk to meh don't be scared to say anythin, I bite ass tho.... Anyway I don't know much else to say tbh and uhmm, send meh a message if you have a question for meh.

Have a gud day, be safe
- Jaston

Attachments

• where did you go.jpg
    where did you go.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 264

Sakuya

Trickster
Hey Genie good to see you made it to the forums doc. You know me already because of jb and I'm glad you took a liking to the servers and took time to come on down to the forums! Well see you around doctor, Sak out!

Genie

Somewhat Threatening
Hey Genie good to see you made it to the forums doc. You know me already because of jb and I'm glad you took a liking to the servers and took time to come on down to the forums! Well see you around doctor, Sak out!
Thanks for the warm welcome, I'm glad to become apart of this lmao also thanks for voting and choosing wisely.

Genie

Somewhat Threatening
Oh shit waddub!
Hey bb, I stared at the comment trying to understand the pictures til it dawned on me! Pokeman Guuoo! I've played the game soo fucking much like I have 7+ accounts because after level 20 shit gets real and just hard af. I chose Valor for all lmao, Idk who'd rape who if I battled you. Anyway thanks for welcoming meh, and I hope to see you around(∩_∩)

Genie

Somewhat Threatening
Welcome to Blackwonder, I'll rub your lamp if you treat me right ;)
I don't own a lamp...I don't even have electricity...lmao anyway thanks for the "warm" welcome xD and I hope to see you around ƪ(‾.‾“)┐
My favorite quote and poem -
Do not go gentle into that good night

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.
http://www.beliefnet.com/columnists...-drillasaurs-new-season-dinotrux-netflix.html

Genie

Somewhat Threatening
Pokemon Go is no real pokemon though ._.
True true, but I play Pokemon as well, from silver to platinum then I jumped to Black and white, and then to X and Yand finally to Omega Ruby and Alpha sapphire. I'm committed like a mofo, I got like 12 shinnys from them all together. Once I finished X and Y during a road trip twice, it was from Las Vegas to New Mexico

Genie

Somewhat Threatening
My only ever shiny was a Pidgey at the start of Fire Red when I didn't have any pokeballs. :(
Fam that's what makes me wanna kms, I'll try to take a picture of meh shinnys. They are pretty dope, I could probably give you one if I knew you're Nintendo info lmao why are we talking about Pokemon on a forum aoriented

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom