Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Gem's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gem

Gem

User name: Gem

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:265902433

Who has punished you?
Kerknor

Why were you punished?
Wallhack

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I simply wasn't wallhacking, when i was playing i used the intel compass to track a player, after they dropped it while in the intel, i just waited near the exits and i was suddenly banned.
By the way, my name when i was playing on the server was "lowbat", i have been playing these servers for years, never cheated and never had any intention to.

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Morning Gem,

While you haven't been back on here, I still wanted to apologize for not replying. Been a very busy week but I will get a video up of the evidence here today.

Gem

Gem

Hello Kerknor, i'm sorry for seeming like i was offline as i logged out but still kept checking from time to time for a response.
I'll try to reply asap when you post the video.

Thanks.

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Afternoon Gem(Lowbat)

Again, sorry for the delay. Below I will post the video. The staff will discuss it and come back with a decision.

Gem

Gem

Hello Kerknor,

I reviewed the demo many times and i'd like to try and defend myself.

Clip #1 - I don't really see anything suspicious, i was just going up the stairs checked behind me for an enemy, since i was right next to blu spawn.
Clip #2 - If you look closely, you can see that the sniper just headshot somebody, and so i saw the ammo pickup, i heard the shot, and just decided to check for a sniper.
Clip #3 - I don't precisely remember why i shot there, but i believe i was trying to make a sniper flinch, and when i saw the disguise smoke i just tried to predict the spy's movment and throw the ball, and even then i failed at doing so.
Clip #4 - While it might look a bit suspicious, the BLU base was clearly empty, and i was just searching anywhere for an enemy to kill, and even if i had wallhacks, why would i choose the first door, then go back and shoot the pyro in the second door?
Clip #5 - I really don't see anything weird there, i was just checking the first spawn for anyone, then i checked the second one and simply happened to find the scout, it was a pretty lucky shot.

Edit : For the third clip, i can prove there was a sniper somewhere, if you just look in the killfeed you can see a sentry gun was destroyed by a Bazaar Bargain.

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Morning Gem,

After much review, some things have been dismissed due to lack of sufficient evidence to provide a viable decision. However, others have not and can not be explained adequately enough to counter the evidence. With this being said, we will be declining this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom