Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

G'day all

Hello all i'm emo asstronaut but you can call me emo, So i'm verry new to this community, since the meet your match update i did'nt really like tf2 anymore since they removed quickplay and added matchmaking and of course casual since it takes so long to actualy play in a casual game mode you like i starded playing on commuty servers and i found : drum roll pls BLACKWONDER!!! so far i really enjoy the servers jb being my fav of course and i think this site is wonderfull you can ask me any questions (not really personal stuff of course) and i hope u all have a wonderfull day

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Hi Emo and welcome to blackwonder! -potato-
So, do you wipe your ass sitting down or standing up? I hope it's not too personal, have fun!

Hello and welco- *sees the likes to play jb and favs it*

No offence, but I think it's time for you to leave. We all had fun playing with you, but I think it's enough.

Buut on a serious note, I am really happy to see people enjoying our server. (Even if it's jailbreak...).

Hope you enjoy your stay!
Damn i really thought you where serious about me leaving xD, ty guys for welcomimg me here :)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom