Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Gazza's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazza

Strange
User name: Gazza

Name
Gazza

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:117747860

Your DiscordID ?????#0695

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
My own (if that counts)

On what servers do you usually play on?
normally your AU hightower DeathMatch one

Why would you like to become an admin?
mainly because on the server I play on I don't see many (or enough) admins on the server. I would mainly like to just patrol the server and make sure people are following the rules and making the game fun for everyone else

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
Most days from 4:30 to 6 (weekdays) and most weekends (11am to 11pm with breaks in between)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play
Deathmatch:
Cheating - instant permanent ban and if they make a new account will IP ban
Rule Breaking - will go by the 3 strikes and your out rule with giving players 3 warning before giving a 24hour ban and if continued permanent ban.
Being an annoyance(griefing) - will warn them to stop or give 24hour ban, will not give a permanent ban for this.
I don't play other game modes on BlackWonder severs :)

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I have been playing on the hightower server for a long time now so I know a lot of the people that play on it giving me the advantage of being able to be told of someone breaking the rules.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
herro Gazza,

First off, your playtime is a little on the low end with about 1 day and 18 hours.
1566028330206.png

now, taking a look at your chatlogs,
1566028401264.png

1566028411918.png

1566028422129.png

1566028432179.png

1566028451919.png
They look pretty ok to me, besides some minor outbursts. The main issue I see here is the obvious N-word that you said on the 4th of august.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play
Deathmatch:
Cheating - instant permanent ban and if they make a new account will IP ban
Rule Breaking - will go by the 3 strikes and your out rule with giving players 3 warning before giving a 24hour ban and if continued permanent ban.
Being an annoyance(griefing) - will warn them to stop or give 24hour ban, will not give a permanent ban for this.
I don't play other game modes on BlackWonder severs :)
This part is underdeveloped and not as specific as we'd like it to be. Please take a look at some accepted applications for an Idea.

In general, you still need a bit more playtime in my opinion, and you need to revise your punishment section. If you mind your language, that shouldn't be a major issue.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

Gazza

Strange
Hi There,
I think maybe that playtime is only from when I made the account on this website?
I only made the account yesterday and was playing on that server far before then(in fact I think I'm #1 or #2 on the server?)
As for the swearing part yeah I agree I can stop doing that lol
Also, where can I find accepted applications?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom