Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined gay_blu's Ban appeal

gay_blu

Username: gay_blu

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561199206600266

Who has punished you?
cannot find

Why were you punished?
cheating

Why should we revoke your punishment?
The reason you should revoke my punishment is because i have not cheated before and wont ever and if i had been banned for being too good at the game im confused and when i was banned i was still new yet i had played this game on a brother's computer and got good so im not sure why i was banned if and when you have the time please revoke my ban.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Banned based on this report:
Staff will review the evidence and get back to you.

Nebu

Truly Feared
Staff Member
Admin

Nebula

So, I was who punished you based on this report.

Since you created this appeal, I tried to verify my statement (what I had in the past when I accepted that report) with different mindsets and I'm still on the same opinion, you used some kind of cheat. The way you look at the rocket and then airblast the rocket is not in harmony nor following each other. I attach the demo here aswell to get an easier access.
(If you wanna look at it, and don't know how to, here is some help: https://blackwonder.tf/threads/how-to-record-a-demo.554/#post-10840)

Attachments

• gb.dem
    7.7 MB · Views: 74

gay_blu

I see what you mean and if you stand by your opinion even though I didn't cheat I understand I just wanted to play some Saxton hale on vsh_reservoir but was told I was banned that's all

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom