Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gaurd or Prissoner

Guard or Prisoner

• Guard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prisoner

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

B4IN

Mildly Menacing
So when playing jailbreak , do you prefer to go on guards team or be a prisoner any why?
I prefer both but being a prisoner makes you think for further plans and how to escape :3

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Depends if theres like a special lr or something. For example if it's hide and seek, i'll go red team as spy and find some dark corner of the black and go into my box and make it black too

Josh_

Gore-Spattered
I don't see being a guard is fun, all you do is watch the reds play. As a red you get to do fun mini games or rebel which is much more fun in my opinion

B4IN

Mildly Menacing
i like being a prisoner because i try to out smart the guards and think of ways to escape ;)
Yes but the most satisfying is when you backstab with Eternal Reward or Wanga Prick and become a fake guard XD
And its fun to try to escape :3

B4IN

Mildly Menacing
Depends if theres like a special lr or something. For example if it's hide and seek, i'll go red team as spy and find some dark corner of the black and go into my box and make it black too
Like Pablo Potato did today in deathrun while juking a guard 7 times XD Pablo Potato O.P.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom