Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Garvey's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garvey

Strange
User name: Garvey

Name
Garvey

Your Age

Your SteamID

Your DiscordID
Garvey#6029

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
Invadedlands on minecraft (back in 2017)

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I play a lot on the plr_highertower x100 servers, and I'd love to moderate that server, I'll try my best to insure everyone's rights, and stop fights between players.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I want to be a moderator because of the racism on chat on these servers, and since my account is clean out of bans, I thought of applying.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
- When I have no active Exams / tests (Starting from now) - Weekdays 16:30 GMT Until 21:00 GMT -Weekends : Friday 8:00 GMT - 21:00 GMT Saturday 8:00 GMT - 9:00 GMT , 11:45 GMT - 14:00 GMT , 17:30 GMT - 20:00 GMT

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
This how I ban rule breaking players.
- Warn players that are spamming the chat, if they continue that that'll be a 1hour gag, if they continue to argue about the same situation it'll be a 1day gag, if they continue that'll be permanent.
- Immediatly ban players that are being racist in chat without any warnings.
- Warn players that are cyberbullying, if they continue that'll be temp ban.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I'm Muslim, some dude who loves to be friendly, help people... etc

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? I'm proficient in other languages like French (Français), and Arabic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom