Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined gaming gamer's Moderator Application

gaming gamer

Username: gaming gamer

Name
gaming gamer

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? Yes. Some in your Medic Vs Engineer sever and some in your Jailbreak sever.

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
Steam ID: 76561199352683682

Your DiscordID
gaming gamer#8546

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
I have managed my own 2 severs I run, A Medic Vs Engineer sever and a Class Wars.

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
Team Fortress 2 Jailbreak sever, Team Fortress 2 Medic Vs Engineer sever.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Because I would like to expand my operations of moderating into your severs.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
Daily

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
If they Hack, Cheat, Being Toxic etc.. I would give them a warning at first if they continue they will receive a kick and if it happens again they will be banned.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Yes, I would like to say that I can also do a bit of Coding But i am not the best at it.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

seraphina

woman
Staff Member
Admin
Hi, just gonna list a few things.

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? Yes. Some in your Medic Vs Engineer sever and some in your Jailbreak sever.
1672916183194.png

You only have 12 hours of playtime, lots of which you claim to have been AFK for despite the math not adding up.
1672916255541.png

Clean logs
No prior punishments

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
If they Hack, Cheat, Being Toxic etc.. I would give them a warning at first if they continue they will receive a kick and if it happens again they will be banned.
We do not resort to kicks then bans for all punishments. For example, we mute people for micspam. You are also missing a lot of information regarding gamemode specific punishments.

I would really encourage spending more time on the servers to familiarize yourself with the rules.

Best of luck with your application

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom