Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Hey guys, I once tried to create such a thread back in OP, but nobody really knew what I wanted :p

So, I will try to make it clear as possible now:

As some of you know, the world's largest gaming event and were held the past.. idk, 4-5 years in Germany. I was there every year.. good memories. This year it is also hold in Cologne, Germany and I kinda want to know if someone of you guys (for example, @Timo) will go there too. Because I want to meet you X3 I will bring 3 friends with me, but we will split apart from time to time, so I have enough freetime. I know that most of you don't really live near Cologne, but hell, some people even come from Japan there! So I decided it's worth a try asking!

Just write below there on which days you will comr (it's from 17.8 - 21.8)
I will be there on Thursday and Friday (18.8 and 19.8)
I will also Cosplay, but only on one day

Hopefully someone will come beside me...

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Lies

You don't Want me to see you malz.

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
I would be there too, Cosplaying once again but since i suffer from epilepsy and also my mom will be gone on vacation all alone she doesnt want me to go to Germany(since im here in Switzerland) after i got another time epilepsy striking back 2 months ago...
So yeah, thought i would also be one of those who visits GC every year (starting 2 years back) but yeah...
Have fun tehre OuO/

EDIT: This would be my Cosplay btw http://sta.sh/0280zp5lfym8

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Even if i wanted to i couldn't go there. Miami is calling 8)

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
I would be there too, Cosplaying once again but since i suffer from epilepsy and also my mom will be gone on vacation all alone she doesnt want me to go to Germany(since im here in Switzerland) after i got another time epilepsy striking back 2 months ago...
So yeah, thought i would also be one of those who visits GC every year (starting 2 years back) but yeah...
Have fun tehre OuO/

Poor you ;( Hope it isn't too bad

I know how it is to live with an permanent illness, and it sucks. Luckily, I can still do most things, as long as water is not involved.. or good hearing.
But then again, every illness is to be experienced differently by every single person...

Anyways, sad to hear that, but if it makes you feel better, I will make some pictures of the gamescom, including me. One of my friends and me are huge Anime fans, and while he does not cosplay, we will both visit the cosplay village. So after the gamescom, I will make a thread with all photos of the gamescom. Hope at least that will make you feel a bit better <3 (it will, won't it? It will not ake you regret that you couldn't go, right? RIGHT?)

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
AAAAHHHH The Cosplay Village ;A;
I heard tehy are going to "Concert" some big well known songs like Bad Apple or Biggest Dreamer from Digimon ;A;

Ayy thanks, whadda Cosplaying as? OuO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom