Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Together

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I was thinking of organizing events where we pick a date on which we play other game(modes) together.

For TF2 you leave your habitat to play on a server you normally don't play on (or maybe you are lucky and we join your favorite server) like Dodgeball, 2Fort, Medieval, Halloween, Stop That Tank, VSH, ...

Or other games like Rust, Ark, GTA5, CS;GO, Garry's Mod, Starbound, Terraria, Minecraft, TableTop (if you like board and card games like Monopoly, Uno, ....), browsergames like "Cards against Humanity" or any other game we can play together with a group.

Somewhat like a "teambuilding" but for the community. c:

If people are interested, please leave behind what games you have in mind and what times and days works best for you.

Always feel free to join us on Discord as we don't necessary have to wait for an event like this to be set up to play games together.

x

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

Why not all fight zombies together with some cute anime girls?
Ohwait, that multiplayer is broken asf

Serious now, I'm interested, if only in the weekends though... (Cuz y'know, school...)
Well, I also have suggestion of wich game to play, but it'll cost money, and probably only otakus/weebs like me will like it...
If interested anyway: http://store.steampowered.com/app/282800/

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Tabletop Simulator night is the best thing ever, it has something for everyone. only down-side is it being a paid game.
This game is the reason my mom got a Steam account. A plus punt to get her was saying that she can keep an eye on my little brother and little sister if they have to study, they can't play games secretly instead. Or atleast, chances are. I'm a little bit evil.. c:

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Guns of Icarus is fun and really cheap if you buy it with keys.

I'm really busy for the time being, though, so can't really set aside an uninterrupted two hours for games

Sakuya

Trickster
Well cards against humanity is thr funnest thing ever but uhh we can play something like idk poker nights or if we had rocket league we can do that

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

Well cards against humanity is thr funnest thing ever but uhh we can play something like idk poker nights or if we had rocket league we can do that
I'm up for CaH, but too poor for poker nights and rocket league

Keiii

Sufficiently Lethal

Keiii

I'm up for:
Overwatch
Smite
League of Legends
Dota 2
Battlefield 3
Battlefield 1
ARK
Borderlands 2
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
CS:GO
CS:S
Dead By Daylight
Dont Starve Together
Garrys Mod
Left 4 Dead 1&2
Payday 2
Speedrunners
CoD MW 1 & 2
All HL2 MP games
Killing Floor 1

No idea which of those are actually MP, but some might be:
Worms Armageddon, Worms Pinball, Worms, Worms Blast, Worms Crazy Golf, Worms Ultimate Mayhem

And ofc TF2 and any free games or F2P games.

I'm everything but good in some of these games, especially the MOBA ones, but willing to join and play.

Genie

Somewhat Threatening
Legit got 2 games, but I'll play on CSGO, TF2 related game modes, and any F2P games ;). Stay Frosty bby<3

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_f09aiz64h48os4goc0gw8kw8c_640.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom