Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Freezing

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
Okay, since Sunday my TF2 has been freezing for some seconds, it is VERY annoying, here is a list of things that happens to make it freeze:
1. Everytime someone dies, the game freezes for 2 seconds.
2. When spectating a player, when it changes weapon on '<player> is using:' game freezes for 3 seconds.
3. Random freezes for 2 seconds every 15 seconds.
4. A player step on the point, causing a 5 seconds freeze.
5. A player caps the point, causing a 3 seconds freeze.
6. The Hale rages, freezes for 3 seconds.
7. Before round starts, freezes for 2 seconds.
This never happened before, i tried Verifying for Missing files on Steam, but nothing was missing.
Playing VSH with those freezes has proved to be hard and annoying, considering it freezes and i can get killed with ease, help!

Edit: I tried reinstalling the whole game, it didn't fixed my problem.

Last edited:

Goober___

Wicked Nasty
This happened to me on jb a couple weeks ago but the freezes lasted for like 30 seconds but didn't happen as often as you're having them. I just waited for a couple days and it somehow fixed itself.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
I believe I had a problem similar to this at some point.

I had to go into advanced options and disable something, though I cannot remember what and I can no longer find it through Google.

I'll keep looking and post a link if I find out how to deal with it, just figured I'd post the general information of what I remember so that if you wanted you could try looking it up yourself as well. Maybe you'll have better luck.

EDIT: The closest thing I found has been to disable MOTDs through advanced options, though I do not think this was what I had to do. Maybe try it anyways, it might help. I'll keep looking anyways until you say that it's fixed.

PowerMan2206

Unremarkable
The same thing happened to me about a month ago, check if it's a hardware or a software issue.

If it's a hardware issue check what is causing the problem and just replace or fix it.
If it's a software issue just let it sit, don't do anything. It will fix itself.

I hope this will help.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom