Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted gagged for unkown reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somedude

Strange
few mouths ago i joined a blackwonder server and i got gagged for unkown reason. also my english is bad. and i dont remember i break some rules on the servers. plz ungag me

Lala7586.

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Admin
Hello Somedude,

You are gagged for "Advertising hacks" by @Kerknor.
1564244284134.png

Guess this was the reason.

The staff member will handle this punishment appeal when they have time, please be patient.
Also, we have a format for punishment appeal, so please use it next time appealing. It makes it easier for you and us.

Last edited:

Somedude

Strange
Hello Somedude,

You are gagged for "Advertising hacks" by @Kerknor.
View attachment 11847
Guess this was the reason.

The staff member will handle this punishment appeal when they have time, please be patient.
Also, we have a format for punishment appeal, so please use it next time appealing. It makes it easier for you and us.
oh know i remember that. i was pretty bad on this time. so every pro player was killing , i would say. i need my lmaobox and get good today. but ill gest ungagged or not? just asking

Puddin²

Nº1 Closet Hacker
Staff Member
Admin

Puddin'

You'll have to wait for the staff member who gagged you to respond to this appeal.

Keep in mind that if you do get un-gagged, advertising hacks, even as a joke, is not allowed.

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

While I know you were joking, doing this right after someone does a lmao-box bind was not the smartest thing. I will go ahead and lift this gag but keep in mind, as Puddin said, advertising hacks even as a joke is not allowed and something we do not condone here.

Have a good rest of the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom