What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Gabino's Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabino

Unremarkable
Username: Gabino

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:86004718

Who has punished you?
Michael Blackson

Why were you punished?
mic spam+priors

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I don't believe I was mic spamming I was given no warning expect to chill 30 mins prior and my last mute was in 2019 august. I'm looking to lessen the time. Thanks and #reformed

D

Deleted member 4133

Username: Gabino

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:86004718

Who has punished you?
Michael Blackson

Why were you punished?
mic spam+priors

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I don't believe I was mic spamming I was given no warning expect to chill 30 mins prior and my last mute was in 2019 august. I'm looking to lessen the time. Thanks and #reformed
I muted you because you kept constantly mic spamming and saying the n word you was also aware that there was a staff online yet you still kept doing it i dont have to give you a warning due to the fact you been muted multiple times.

bruh demo tick roughly 22000 when map was about to change you turn your mic on and off and you thought nobody heard you said the n word because you kept turning it off and on thinking nobody was going to hear you

pal demo tick roughly 52534 you were mic spamming and constantly saying the n word

you been given plenty of chances throughout the years and you still behave the same way back then.

Attachments

• bruh.dem
    7.1 MB · Views: 97
  • pal.dem
    11.6 MB · Views: 100
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: est

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
You also only have 2 days of playtime in the last 18 months, so it is more likely you simply havent been caught.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I don't believe I was mic spamming I was given no warning expect to chill 30 mins prior and my last mute was in 2019 august.
Rapping the gamer word is about as clear cut as micspam gets. Considering you've played on the servers on and off for a few years I'd think you'd be aware of that. Also yes, being banned for a year does make it difficult to acquire comm blocks.
#reformed
Questionable.
The mute might be reduced to 2 weeks if @Michael Blackson is feeling charitable, otherwise it's fine as is. Causing trouble after a permanent ban like this makes you a bit late to be asking for leniency.

D

Deleted member 4133

The mute stays the way it is next time don’t go shouting out the n word and mic spamming

Declined

Reactions: est
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)