Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined G_A_M_E_R's Moderator Application

G_A_M_E_R

Username: G_A_M_E_R

Name
G_A_M_E_R

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. I have 2 days of cumulative hours

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? No

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:516050458

Your DiscordID
Big Mac Gaming#4044

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
100% crits

Why would you like to become a moderator?
There are dozens of cheaters who ruin the game for many. Often it takes several minutes to just kick one. Even with the whole server complaining. I believe I can help weed out some of the hackers after extensive research on what to look for.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
Often. I'm more active on the weekends.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Banning, custom plugins, and beating the hacker at their own game targeting them until they either give up or rage. Then banning said person. (I have been inspired by "Vorbeys Hacker Police" and Camomo_10s Rust hacker videos)

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I start my 2nd job next week but I will find time during the weekends to moderate servers

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

est

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member
Hi, G_A_M_E_R. Ill be going over your application real quick.

so,

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? No
I would definetly suggest reading the guide on how to apply... link: HOW TO APPLY GUIDE.

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. I have 2 days of cumulative hours
I would also suggest you work towards the 3 days of playime as they are required. (though i do see youve been playing a bit so i hope that you reach that goal sooner or later.)

1655413368783.png

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Also the information you put under this is not what we are looking for. We are looking for a punishment ladder type format. (you can use other applications as reference but we do not tolerate plagiarism.)

And i would also suggest cleaning up your chat logs a little.. its nothing horrible just a bit rude and toxic.

I would also like to mention there are no prior punishments, good job.

1655413786264.png

Other than those things i wish you good luck on your application.

Attachments

• 1655413329245.png
    1655413329245.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 56

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom