Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Friendly Fire - JB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora

Unremarkable
Friendly fire is a pain for the reds to deal with, as its a certain way to reduce the amount of reds by a painful and slow death. Of course the goal of the warden is to get to one red and give him a last request but, wardens sometimes do "Cell Wars" too many times and gets repetitive.

Soooo, I suggest that there should be a round limit of how many times ff can be activated. For example, every 2 rounds warden can active ff or it will be "Illegal ff" and punished accordingly.

I don't know if this has been a suggesting before but... yeah ;)

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Well if a warden is doing cell wars more than 3 times consecutively then that should be against the rules (it's not said anywhere in the rules from what I see).
Besides, cell wars can only be done if there's 4 or less guards. I find it hard to believe that the guards want to do a round where the BLU to RED ratio is 1:8.

Sora

Unremarkable
Well if a warden is doing cell wars more than 3 times consecutively then that should be against the rules (it's not said anywhere in the rules from what I see).
Besides, cell wars can only be done if there's 4 or less guards. I find it hard to believe that the guards want to do a round where the BLU to RED ratio is 1:8.
Take in mind the range and 100% crit of the blues, which is pretty much a 1-3 hit with most weapons on each class.

Last edited:

Sakuya

Trickster
I disagree with this. There shouldn't be a limit to FF since admins can disable it if a warden turns it on illegally and decides to unwarden.
Regarding Cell Wars being repetitive, it can only be done 3 times in a row until the order has to be changed.
From my experience, yes many wardens tend to use FF for arena, meat grinder, and cell wars. But now, I don't see it as often as before since they have a limit to doing cell wars and some people try to do meat grinder after cell wars but it is not allowed, they need to do an actual mini game before they can do meat grinder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom