Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Freshly.Cut.Grass's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
User name: Freshly.Cut.Grass

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198945951269/

Who has punished you?
10000 Cold Knights

Why were you punished?
circumventing comm block

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was muted on the 20th of January for toxic/telling others to rule break. I left the server for about 20 minutes then joined back and I was able to speak with my mic. Then I when it was map change, after map change I could not speak anymore. I hop back on the black wonder Australian jailbreak server on the 21st of January (today) and I was able to speak with my microphone again. However not soon after I was banned for a day. I did not do anything to stop the mute, the game just allowed me to use my mic. So, in the end, I was banned for something I did not do.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Howdy Fresh,
You were silenced by @y3p for 3 days for being toxic/encouraging rulebreaks. If you would like to check this in the future, use this website to do so. Using any method to bypass punishments, be it a gag, mute, or a teamban, is not allowed, intentional or otherwise. I checked your comms, then warned you not to speak while muted. An individual even told you that you were evading in chat. I gave you a chance to stop, then banned you when it was clear that you had no intention of doing so.
Attached is a demo of the incident.

Attachments

• Freshly.dem
    3.1 MB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom