Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fresh Meat

Do you hate bronies?

• Total voters

Ezra

Mildly Menacing

Ezra

AHHHH! IT'S A BRONY! RUN FOR YOU LIVES!

In all seriousness though. I came here fresh from intox gaming. They're undermatanence so I decided to come here. I bet you're all ready to hate on me but that's fine. I just wanted a place to crash in while they're fixing up intox, and to be honest. I think I might stay here.

Also, a question to any veterans. Is there a way to ban people off servers if they happen to break the rules on multiple occasion if I have footage of them doing so? If you can help me than thx.

Have some Pizza.
799302__safe_solo_screencap_edit_princess%252Bcadance_edited%252Bscreencap_lidded%252Beyes_pizza_ponies%252Beating%252Bmeat_digiorno.jpg

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Hey-o. I'm Wanka. I really don't care what shows you're into, as long as you're not the type that rub it in. Welcome to the forums.
Regarding having people banned/punished for breaking the rules by providing evidence, you can make reports on the forums from the application form on the home page. There are 3 guides in https://blackwonder.tf/forums/reports.7/ that show you how to make a player report that's less likely to get shot down.

Ezra

Mildly Menacing

Ezra

Hey-o. I'm Wanka. I really don't care what shows you're into, as long as you're not the type that rub it in. Welcome to the forums.
Regarding having people banned/punished for breaking the rules by providing evidence, you can make reports on the forums from the application form on the home page. There are 3 guides in https://blackwonder.tf/forums/reports.7/ that show you how to make a player report that's less likely to get shot down.
Thank you ;)

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
I heard Intox had mostly been dying out since their move to OVH Canada.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
I was a brony once, but then one time i watched that ONE episode in season 3 (i think) that was just TOO cringy for me, that i just... stopped watching the series.
nevertheless it was an enjoyable show while it lasted for me.
i still listen to some music that are made by bronies... NOT because it was made by bronies or it's about MLP, but i simply like the music/song itself.
I don't dislike bronies (lol since i was one before), and i really think that just because people hate someone for what he watches is just weird... (it'almost like you are being bossed around, ""HEY DON'T WATCH THIS!!! STOP HAVING FUN!! YOU ARE AN ADULT NOT A 12 YEARS OLD FGT!!!"" or whatever.)
My spray when i was a brony
39ea8e9088.jpg
Welcome to the community ;D i hope you enjoy your stay!
Brohoof! (<-- is that even a thing anymore?)

Last edited:

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Hello, welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay! c:

P.S.: I don't hate bronies, I just think they're weird so yeah, since you asked I thought I give my lackluster opinion.

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
Welcome to the forums! While I hate the general majority of bronies, that's because the general majority of bronies I've ever talked to have been self asserting hypocrites. As long as you're not like that, I'm not gonna make a deal out of it. Enjoy your stay in Blackwonder for however long it may be! ^^

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom