Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Freekill or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I don't know much about the deathwish stuff. It's how you die as a Prisoner. I mean it's YOUR deathwish of YOUR death. So technically you can't ask to kill the Guards and do it without the Warden approving his deathrequest. Although to take their LR away is harsh but it's not bannable as you are somewhere having the right since he attacked you. His LR could be things like "Rock Paper Scissors Taunt", doing sweeper against the Guards, ... As long it's not delaying.

Legendary SpyCrab

Notably Dangerous

Spycrab

I don't know much about the deathwish stuff. It's how you die as a Prisoner. I mean it's YOUR deathwish of YOUR death. So technically you can't ask to kill the Guards and do it without the Warden approving his deathrequest. Although to take their LR away is harsh but it's not bannable as you are somewhere having the right since he attacked you. His LR could be things like "Rock Paper Scissors Taunt", doing sweeper against the Guards, ... As long it's not delaying.
that mean Jasper admin abused because he kicked me for that...

Jasper

Scarcely Lethal

the j

Deathwish is how you want the round to end. Not just how you want to die specifically.
that mean Jasper admin abused because he kicked me for that...
also nice try, you don't have any proof

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

1. Jasper is a donor, not an admin.
2. I still think that starting to hit the Warden/guards without his approval can be seen as a rebel and therefor deny your lr, pretty harsh but still in his right. Because again, you're wish needs to be granted. He can't just straight up kill you either.

It's nothing to be worth kicking for. It's silly to not grand a deathwish and take his lr away for not awaiting the answer. But you can't just kick people because they didn't really break a rule.

Legendary SpyCrab

Notably Dangerous

Spycrab

1. Jasper is a donor, not an admin.
2. I still think that starting to hit the Warden/guards without his approval can be seen as a rebel and therefor deny your lr, pretty harsh but still in his right. Because again, you're wish needs to be granted. He can't just straight up kill you either.

It's nothing to be worth kicking for. It's silly to not grand a deathwish and take his lr away for not awaiting the answer. But you can't just kick people because they didn't really break a rule.
i didnt say he can hit me so yea...

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

Kinda already answered but wanted to give some information on this.
First of all a DR or Death Request is optional. Also Miyuki is right that Death request if the warden is wanting to give the person a death request it's the prisoner dying not the warden/guards. So this:
Deathwish is how you want the round to end. Not just how you want to die specifically.
Is incorrect.

Also if you were still wondering if you did a thing wrong and the answer is no you were son real good, maybe even the best! But on a serious note what you did was completely right. And I recommend doing it because it's just like not killing a guy who starts hitting you.

Amy

#Wilde

also nice try, you don't have any proof

Jasper instead of saying you don't have any proof why not tell him that you're not an admin in the first place but a donor. Death Request is how the prisoner wants to die. You hit a guard during DR your rebelling. Thats why its called *Death Request* for a reason. The only way for the prisoner to be allowed to kill the guards is in the *Custom Request*. Please just dont go off kicking someone for the right reason as i have seen you do this before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom