Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Freedays in Range Melee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrry

Gore-Spattered
If days off technically are immortal to other guards less than Warden, of course, if they join Warden's hand-to-hand combat, can he hit them? I often see freedays going around the Warden and he can't do anything.
I know that there is a rule for them not to do freeday abuse, but I say, if they arrived in the Warden range.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Freedays entering the melee range of a BLU is KoSable.

No griefing
During a personal freeday, you may not get into melee range of the BLU team for no reason, trap BLUs by bodyblocking, activate minigames (Death Run, Fall Game, 9 Square, ...) or put non rebel members of the RED team in danger such as by closing a door on them, activating a minigame while they are inside or pushing them away from their destination when collisions are on.

Reactions: Jim

Poizen

Mildly Menacing

Poizen

I would like to add to what cammy said a little bit. Even tho blus other than warden can't damage or hurt freedays, it is still technically freehit if a blu does attack a freeday, even tho they may not do any damage to said freeday.

• Confused
Reactions: Jim
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom