Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Freedays don't lose their particles when they rebel

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

As the title suggests even when a RED loses their freeday the particles stay around even when they obtain ammo, this is very unfair for the BLU team as there is a chance a BLU might not know who a legitimate freeday is.

"Proof down below"

Attachments

• freeday.dem
    9.2 MB · Views: 209

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Usually it’s not that big of a deal because it shows in a huge font that Xyz has lost their freeday because they called Jim fat. Guards can simply shoot all free days they see although it is tough as warden. I see how this is a problem but I guess those are some temporary solutions.

Scrawny

Uncharitable

Scrawny

this also happened a while ago

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

Another problem is that we accused a person of freeday abusing when they had ammo and their particles, nothing happened after, there was a message about him losing his freeday, but I don't think we ever payed much attention to it. I do want to mention that this can be a VERY huge problem considering that some poor people can get falsely accused of freeday abusing and getting banned for it.

Hoping this gets fixed soon!

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

This has already been fixed as of so far when this was posted, can someone lock this thread and move it to the Archive?

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom