Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved freeday spawn in jb_minecraft_night_final_v5 is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishy

Mildly Menacing
6cb23345-8899-49b9-befd-55f9debd346f
TrA51Ds.jpg

you get stuck in the ceiling
happened to another freeday (don't know if it only happens with freeday for yourself or not)

Last edited:

O C E A N M A N

Mildly Menacing
6cb23345-8899-49b9-befd-55f9debd346f
TrA51Ds.jpg

you get stuck in the ceiling
happened to another freeday (don't know if it only happens with freeday for yourself or not)
The easiest fix rn is just to type kill/explode in console so you respawn in the cells, it happens for all freeway types as well

Doctor Hexmask

Wicked Nasty

Hexmask

The easiest fix rn is just to type kill/explode in console so you respawn in the cells, it happens for all freeway types as well
This does not work, I lose my freeday when I slay myself. You have to change classes in order to keep your free day and go back to cells then of course change back to what you want to be for your freeday.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Killing your self removes the freeday and changin classes puts you in a cell with your particles so you can leave when cells open. The issue is the map ceiling in that room being a bit smol. For now until there’s an updated map, I would change class on a freeday and change back to the class I want to be. You’ll be stuck in cells for maybe a minute but it’s better than being stuck in the ceiling forever.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
sometimes switching class removes it tho - however if you have competent blues just let them know you're meant to be freeday

Mars?

Mildly Menacing
Will its not changing class that removes your freeday
Kill/explode : lose freeday
Nothing : stuck
Change class : go back to cells but unlucky if you get cellwars :p
Change LOADOUT : lose freedays respawn in cells

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom